• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Datsyukian-Deke

2014 Offseason League Signings and Trades

Rate this topic

Well looking at the positives, Mike Ilitch is not going to watch Holland running this team like a small market one for much longer. Offer Lombardi or Chiarelli a blank check and let's see if Anschutz or Jacobs are matching..

I'm afraid aging Illitch just wants to see the Tigers win one and is content to see the Wings playoff streak continue.

Still living in fantasy land. Until the streak is broken, the Wings will eek into the playoffs and management/ownership will like it.

NOTE: I am not saying that *I* will like it. Don't confuse the two.

I never said it was what the team would do, but given that the team is committed to mediocrity, might as well hope they do something to make being s*** worth while.

At this point, Kenny has completely failed to make us any better. So at the very ******* least, lets get younger.

Kronwall-Smith

DeKeyser-Ericsson

Ouellet-Sproul

Lashoff

Dump that bum Kindl, do not re-sign Alfie, get Callahan and Mantha in the lineup, and hope for the best.

Elliotte Friedman @FriedgeHNIC 7m

Niskanen received a partial NTC for the full term

I can't imagine that Holland didn't offer him a NMC. So this is a non-starter.

Greg Wyshynski @wyshynski 1m

“It’s not going to Philadelphia like Max Talbot did a couple of years ago.” - Orpik on joining Caps.

Oh sure Brooks. Tell yourself whatever you like to make yourself feel better. You went to rival.

Edited by e_prime

As I said. We're the new Islanders.

Except they have a young superstar and lots of enforcers.

We have no reason for fans to attend games. A boring team full of small players who don't fight and finish middle of the pack.

At this point, Kenny has completely failed to make us any better. So at the veryf****** least, lets get younger.

Kronwall-Smith

DeKeyser-Ericsson

Ouellet-Sproul

Lashoff

Dump that bum Kindl, do not re-sign Alfie, get Callahan and Mantha in the lineup, and hope for the best.

I semi agree. The quickest way for us to get better fast is to tank this season. One of the best drafts of the decade is coming up and it would be nice to get a top ten pick.

I semi agree. The quickest way for us to get better fast is to tank this season. One of the best drafts of the decade is coming up and it would be nice to get a top ten pick.

Yup, that works so well for Edmonton with all their high draft picks.

A new low for the red wings. We have a terrible roster as is with a guarantee of injury problems. This is a team thrown together with backup plans and it certainly showed last year. Jimmy will get eaten up again because of how ridiculously bad our defense is and his career will be over and we'll be stuck with his contract that nobody will touch.

Nill just owns Holland at this point. Whatever Holland is saying to these UFAs and GMs is clearly not working anymore. Can he not sell players on Detroit? If UFAs are willing to sign in FLA you would think the Wings would be a potential landing spot for a few others. We have a great young pool of prospects to go along with a pretty talented roster.

At this point I would say its time to break in the kids. There is no point in overpaying for a Myers (who has his own issues). Just start trying some of the kids on for size and who knows - maybe a few step up and become young coveted players like other teams always seem to have.