• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Datsyukian-Deke

2014 Offseason League Signings and Trades

Rate this topic

well he cant be that desperate yet he needs to think about the other options out there before he throws in the towel and signs that moron I swear Kenny think before you overact on this if your going to stick with a lefty go for del zotto please all Q is going to do is exactly what he did last year NOTHING! we needed to improve not sink lower no wonder no one wants to sign here they see the desperation

Edited by sjr2012

sjr2012 - I'd like to see Smith on the PP personally. He's got the best 1-T on our team on D anyways. If we had him on 1 pair unloading and Sproul on the other, I think we'd improve our PP considerably this season. I didn't care too much about whether we got "top UFA's" or not, I just didn't want Q or Cleary back and want Kindl gone. Those were the only moves that actually mattered to me this offseason.

I could have lived with Holland doing nothing. I get that he swung and missed. Detroit isn't the destination that it once was... but Kyle Quincey is a void. He actively makes his defensive partner(s) worse. I quit.

I'm just going to sit in a corner for awhile.

And there it is.

Wings didn't get a right-hand shooting defenseman, but still need someone. They've made offer to Kyle Quincey (left). Waiting to hear back.

Please let this be another UFA that doesn't want to come to Detroit.

Though that may be even worse. What does it say about us if not even Kyle F****** Quincey wants to sign here???

If we we're make a trade for big buff out in Winnipeg what do you guys this it would cost us? Or Bogo?

I know offer sheets never work out & we would be giving up our first for a couple years but Ryan Johansen offer sheet? I just don't see P.K. Leaving! Or how about Shultz for the oilers?

With the ridiculous logjam of defenseman that Washington has now (Carlson, Alzner, Orlov, Green and now Orpik and Niskanen), their need to sign a 2C (supposedly Legwand) and the fact that they have virtually no cap space, I believe that Kenny should seriously pursue Mike Green.... like right now.

sjr2012 - I'd like to see Smith on the PP personally. He's got the best 1-T on our team on D anyways. If we had him on 1 pair unloading and Sproul on the other, I think we'd improve our PP considerably this season. I didn't care too much about whether we got "top UFA's" or not, I just didn't want Q or Cleary back and want Kindl gone. Those were the only moves that actually mattered to me this offseason.

I agree Z smith for sure could do wonders at the point but that depends on Babs given him that spot instead of Q and Kindl otherwise we might as well wave off the PP each time we get it

With the ridiculous logjam of defenseman that Washington has now (Carlson, Alzner, Orlov, Green and now Orpik and Niskanen), their need to sign a 2C (supposedly Legwand) and the fact that they have virtually no cap space, I believe that Kenny should seriously pursue Mike Green.... like right now.

Why get Green? They have Kyle Quinecy!

Disagree with the assessment right now. In a 60-minute game, you're playing an average of 7-8 minutes tops on the power play (each team takes roughly 3-4 penalties per game). Unless Sproul takes leaps and bounds this off-season defensively, he is a liability still at the NHL level and does not bring enough in the offensive end to make up for that.

We offered Robidas the same deal Toronto did. Does anyone think we're going to be worse than the Leafs next year. Don't know if it's the city..the coach..the building...but when you offer a number of players equal or better terms than what they get elsewhere and you're a playoff team, there's a problem.