• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Datsyukian-Deke

2014 Offseason League Signings and Trades

Rate this topic

We offered Robidas the same deal Toronto did. Does anyone think we're going to be worse than the Leafs next year. Don't know if it's the city..the coach..the building...but when you offer a number of players equal or better terms than what they get elsewhere and you're a playoff team, there's a problem.

Its possible...I am worried that they may be looking up at the Panthers in the standings given what happened today.

Why get Green? They have Kyle Quinecy!

Yeah!! What the f@#k am I thinking???? Obviously he's better than making a trade for a guy that would help or signing a guy like Del Zotto or doing NOTHING!!!!!!!

This is the first time in my life that going into the season I don't think we are going to make the playoffs. Teams got better we are the exact same, as the cap goes up the idea is that your supposed to get better

I'm with ya on this one...Its July 1st and already I have lost hope for the upcoming season

the only thing that is going to make up for this is a trade for a realistic number 1 D or a proven goal scorer or both because otherwise Holland is under fire and it will be a long offseason ass of right now especially if we don't resign alfie we would have possibly

Z Dats Goose

Franzen Weiss Abby

Tats Shehan Jurco

Miller Helm Glendening

Kronwall Big E

DD Smith

Q Kindl/lashoff

not a productive bunch especially with pending hurting players

Edited by sjr2012

the only thing that is going to make up for this is a trade for a realistic number 1 D or a proven goal scorer or both because otherwise Holland is under fire and it will be a long offseason ass of right now especially if we don't resign alfie we would have possibly

Z Dats Goose

Franzen Weiss Abby

Tats Shehan Jurco

Miller Helm Glendening

Kronwall Big E

DD Smith

Q Kindl

not a productive bunch especially with pending hurting players

The scary thing about a trade I hate to see what Holland will give up.

Of course not. Holland only gives up draft picks for valuable players, such as David Legwand and Kyle Quincey. I would have taken Stuart back for that price over giving up nothing to keep Quincey around.

Stuart's career hasn't been what it used to be with us. I'd rather have Quincey.

Stuart's career hasn't been what it used to be with us. I'd rather have Quincey.

Agreed about Stuart declining. Still think Stuart is better defensively and a superior penalty killer/shot blocker. Probably semantics though, as neither is the impact d-man the Wings needed.