• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Datsyukian-Deke

2014 Offseason League Signings and Trades

Rate this topic

Minnesota has signed AHL bruiser Joel Rechlicz to a one-year, two-way contract.

Philadelphia has signed Zack Stortini to a one-year, two-way contract.

My firewall at work prohibits access to twitter.

What does it say?

Eklund claims Ken is interested in Mike Santorelli. Edited by Bring Back The Bruise Bros

https://twitter.com/Eklund/status/484705768134832128

What on earth are we supposed to do with Santorelli??

And how do I post tweets so they show up automatically? :P

it's eklund... i wouldn't read too much into it.

and as far as posting tweets go, I usually just copy and paste.

Hockey Buzz Eklund @Eklund 1h

hearing Red Wings with interest in former Norther Michigan Star Mike Santorelli

I full expect Weiss to be hurt again this season so I'm not excited at all in him returning.

Why? That's a little pessimistic. Weiss had a freak year because he pushed himself to be ready. It's all stemming from one injury. He has had lots of time to recover and I don't think he's particular injury prone. I think he stands as much a chance as anyone to be healthy this year.

I predict week-long-plus injuries to Datsyuk, Ericsson, Kronwall, Helm and Franzen, but not Weiss.

Funny we were all super disappointed we didn't land him last year and now Philly has to beg people to take him. I think Niskanen is going to be a similar story. Edited by Datsyukian-Deke

Guest DeGraa55

I know eh.

Legwand was clearly the better defencemen of the two.

Holland's such a moron for letting him go.

FML

Yup great logic by the way.

Yup great logic by the way.

To be fair your argument makes no sense.

You are comparing Quincey signing to Legwand signing and they don't even play the same position, not to mention we don't need anymore centers especially ones that won't be utilized correctly (Babcock putting him on 4th line in the playoffs :no: )

Guest DeGraa55

To be fair your argument makes no sense.

You are comparing Quincey signing to Legwand signing and they don't even play the same position, not to mention we don't need anymore centers especially ones that won't be utilized correctly (Babcock putting him on 4th line in the playoffs :no: )

My argument is look at out lack of center depth and question marks...legwand on a one or two year deal would've been good.

Whereas defense where our question marks elite defense? Quincey isn't. Right handed defenseman? Quincey isn't. Depth defenseman? Quincey is but well would you rather have Quincey or marchenko? Or sproul? Or oullete? Etc etc

At center right now we got dat Weiss Sheahan and helm. Helm and dat have some injury issues. Weiss is the biggest question mark in this team. Can he stay healthy? If so, can he be a number two center again?

After those four we got z and glen. Z also has injury issues and is better to be at wing and glen is a fourth liner. Anderson is also a fourth liner.

The reason why legwand makes the most sense of any of our UFAs is because he is a cheaper insurance policy for injuries which WILL happen and for if Weiss can't live up to his contract. If they do....then put legwand at wing hell he had 50+ points.

So yes comparing legwand to Quincey in terms of ho is a bigger need an cost is quite easy...if you think.