• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Datsyukian-Deke

2014 Offseason League Signings and Trades

Rate this topic

I don't care what anyone says, that's a great signing. Like Dany Heatley or not, he is definitely worth the $1M gamble on a 1 year contract. Watch him be the steal of the offseason, putting up 50+ points on a line with Getzlaf and Perry. He may slot in on the second line with Kesler, but I think he would be great on the top line...

I don't care what anyone says, that's a great signing. Like Dany Heatley or not, he is definitely worth the $1M gamble on a 1 year contract. Watch him be the steal of the offseason, putting up 50+ points on a line with Getzlaf and Perry. He may slot in on the second line with Kesler, but I think he would be great on the top line...

He's a freakin Allstar

Agreed. Only 33 and had a bad season. We should have offered him something

Guest DeGraa55

I completely agree id take heatley over cleary and Alfie in a heart beat.

Did Holland not want him or did he not want to come here?

Would've loved the chance at Heatley for $1M...makes you shake your head even more at the #kfq $4.25M...

Ducks look good this season...remember when we got the guy on a discount for one season all the time because we were always favorites? Ahhh...the good ol' days!

Wouldn't mind giving Stempniak a contract instead of Cleary, hell I'd rather have Penner than Cleary. Funny thing is Cleary will get MORE than Heatley....and that there, my friends, is LAUGHABLE.

Edited by LeftWinger

Would've loved the chance at Heatley for $1M...makes you shake your head even more at the #kfq $4.25M...

Ducks look good this season...remember when we got the guy on a discount for one season all the time because we were always favorites? Ahhh...the good ol' days!

Wouldn't mind giving Stempniak a contract instead of Cleary, hell I'd rather have Penner than Cleary. Funny thing is Cleary will get MORE than Heatley....and that there, my friends, is LAUGHABLE.

How do you KNOW what Cleary will get. The fact he hasn't been signed yet says otherwise

^ :blink:

Wow... Ok then... So I don't KNOW anything, but if he does sign, I am 99% SURE it will be for more than $1M...considering Holland already overpaid #kfq by about $3M he is sure to give Cleary around $2M...

Holland already said IF Cleary is re-signed it will be a two way deal, so who knows

Just throwing it out there, I find it pretty hilarious that we seem to be the only team where none of our free agents have generated even the slightest bit of interest from other teams. Shows how desirable our players are.

Cleary

Bertuzzi

Tootoo

Samuelsson

Quincey

Not the subject of any buzz whatsoever, outside resigning in Detroit.

Edited by ShanahanMan

Just throwing it out there, I find it pretty hilarious that we seem to be the only team where none of our free agents have generated even the slightest bit of interest from other teams. Shows how desirable our players are.

Cleary

Bertuzzi

Tootoo

Samuelsson

Quincey

Not the subject of any buzz whatsoever, outside resigning in Detroit.

cleary, sammy, & bert are all old and washed up. no one wants them.

toots being sent down to GR on a very injured red wings squad probably hurt his reputation a bit..

and quincey... well, we dont need to get started there.

they're just not quality free agents and i'm glad most of them are gone. I don't think it has anything to do with the wings.. except maybe in tootoo's case as babs didnt really give him a chance for much past staged fights. I think he'll get picked up somewhere else though.... certainly has the best chance after quincey anyway.

cleary, sammy, & bert are all old and washed up. no one wants them.

toots being sent down to GR on a very injured red wings squad probably hurt his reputation a bit..

and quincey... well, we dont need to get started there.

they're just not quality free agents and i'm glad most of them are gone. I don't think it has anything to do with the wings.. except maybe in tootoo's case as babs didnt really give him a chance for much past staged fights. I think he'll get picked up somewhere else though.... certainly has the best chance after quincey anyway.

Yeah that's pretty much my point. These guys that the Wings had locked up in our system are pretty much garbage in the eyes of other teams.

I also think if Miller hit the market, he would be a late summer signing at best.

Edited by ShanahanMan

Yeah that's pretty much my point. These guys that the Wings had locked up in our system are pretty much garbage in the eyes of other teams.

I also think if Miller hit the market, he would be a late summer signing at best.

nill would take him :ninja:

You were right, I should never underestimate Holland's stupidity. Maybe i just like to live in a nieve little world where the wings are still winning cups and Chicago still sucks...