• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Datsyukian-Deke

2014 NHL Awards Winners and Losers

Rate this topic

The NHL will honor their elite at the NHL Awards Show tonight in Las Vegas. It will air on NBCSN at 7 PM Eastern.

Hopefully Babcock wins the Jack Adams. I think he deserves it after the injuries he had to coach through. Best coach in the league and has never won the award.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/newsindex.htm?location=/awards/2014

It will be 90 % Roy maybe with Babcock a close second but it doesn't really matter everyone knows the guy is the best coach in the NHL.

Jack Adams: Roy

Vezina: Rask or Price

Norris: Keith

Calder: MacKinnon

Masterton: Moore

Hart Trophy: Crosby who else..

Foundation: Burns

Ted Lindsay: Crosby

Mark Messier: Toews

Byng: O'Reilly

Edited by frankgrimes

I'm interested to know who ppl think deserves the Selke? I'm betting it will be Kopitar but Toews and Specifically Bergeron are up there as well

The jack Adams has been 90% going to Wa since November

The Selke is definitely the biggest toss up. All three are very deserving.

I'd say Bergeron because I think he truly personifies a dominant defensive forward the most.

I'm interested to know who ppl think deserves the Selke? I'm betting it will be Kopitar but Toews and Specifically Bergeron are up there as well

The jack Adams has been 90% going to Wa since November

Can't go wrong with either one Bergeron really has cemented himself as one of the premier two way forwards what a player and warrior.

Shea Weber better get the norris trophy or i'm gonna beat up everybody that did not vote for him. :boxing::boxing::boxing: .both keith and chara have won the norris before,it's time for shae weber to win his

I love you PredsFan, but the only way I'd like to see Shea win that award is if Ted Lindsay comes up behind him and bashes his head into the microphone.

I love you PredsFan, but the only way I'd like to see Shea win that award is if Ted Lindsay comes up behind him and bashes his head into the microphone.

but think about the poor microphone,it doesn't have a chance against shea weber's hard head.the nhl will have to put that microphone on injured reserved for life

Cuba Gooding Jr= best part of the award show.

Really? I think he's pretty obnoxious... and after a young pre-teen cancer survivor just walked off the stage he's telling Mark Messier to get his hand off his ass! Kind of uncalled for given what just took place and Mark seemed a little uncomfortable. I don't know, he think's off his rocker...

Edited by Hockey13Playa

Shea Weber better get the norris trophy or i'm gonna beat up everybody that did not vote for him. :boxing::boxing::boxing: .both keith and chara have won the norris before,it's time for shea weber to win his

Hulk smash aside, Weber should have a Norris by now, and I think he's the most deserving candidate this year.

On a side note, I'm not watching the awards show but it must be an extremely awkward event because every place I've looked to find out the results, that's what people are talking about.

Watching Sidney Crosby try to be normal for two hours is excruciating. And hilarious. I'm pretty sure if you look up "social anxiety" in the dictionary, it's just a picture of Sid. Antonym: PK Subban, who looks like the damn Swag Master.

Annoying: Host Guy

I love Strombo lol

Really? I think he's pretty obnoxious... and after a young pre-teen cancer survivor just walked off the stage he's telling Mark Messier to get his hand off his ass! Kind of uncalled for given what just took place and Mark seemed a little uncomfortable. I don't know, he think's off his rocker...

That was written before the cancer survivor

I think he's trying to liven this bore fest up.

i guess shea weber is gonna have to killing some defenseman so he can finally win his norris,i waited all day for to see weber finally win the norris and it goes to keith,no wonder why i dislike the blackhawks.

and he was third behind chara,

Edited by PredsFanTheBayouState

NHL award voters:

Norris?
(looks at league leaders in points for defenseman)

Karlsson with 74! He gets the Norris!

Oops, hang on a sec. He had a plus minus of -15?

Hmm. Keith is second with 61 points, plus minus of +22. I'm sure being on the Blackhawks didn't overly influence that.

Keith gets the Norris!!