• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Datsyukian-Deke

2014 NHL Awards Winners and Losers

Rate this topic

i guess shea weber is gonna have to killing some defenseman so he can finally win his norris,i waited all day for to see weber finally win the norris and it goes to keith,no wonder why i dislike the blackhawks.

and he was third behind chara,

Does this really surprise you? A Blackhawk won, a Bruin was runner up... in this league, that means Weber gets nothing, he's just a Pred. League politics.

Bishop should win Vezina... bet they give it to Rask.

Does this really surprise you? A Blackhawk won, a Bruin was runner up... in this league, that means Weber gets nothing, he's just a Pred. League politics.

Bishop should win Vezina... bet they give it to Rask.

I have about giving up hope on two things:Weber winning the norris and the Preds winning the Stanley Cup

If the Norris actually meant what it was supposed to, Ryan Suter should have won easily this season. It's a shame what the voters have turned the award into -- there's hardly any merit involved in the winners or nominees.

Agreed. It's suppose to honor the best defensive player in the league. It has turned into who had the most points compared to their plus/minus.

stupid that Roy won ... hope Babcock comes back next year with a vengeance.

I can't argue with the fact that Roy won, considering where the Avs were this year compared to last year, but the Jack Adams has really become "the best coach not named Babcock award". It still amazes me that he has never won this trophy.

i would like more duncan keith and shea weber to switch teams for a season.Keith plays with josi,smith,hornqvist,and fisher and Weber plays with hossa,toews, sharp,seabrook,and kane.Let's see you wins the Norris Trophy next year

Although you are right and Weber is the better defenseman, they don't give the award to the leagues best defenseman but the leagues best scoring defenseman. If they gave it to the truly best defenseman each year then Lidstrom would have won the award like 20 times.