• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WorkingOvertime

2014 Prospects Tournament and Training Camp (Sept. 12-23)

Rate this topic

UPDATE: The ‪#‎RedWings‬ have sent Ryan Sproul, Colin Campbell, Martin Frk, Mattias Backman, Richard Nedolmel and Andreas Athanasiou to theGrand Rapids Griffins.

Additionally, Joe Hicketts will go to the Victoria Royals, and Berschbach, Hirschfeld and Zengerle have been released from their tryouts.

Looks like Jensen, Marchenko, & Ouellet are considered the front runners to take spots with Sproul & Backman being sent down. Just hope they are given a legitimate shot yet at taking Kindl & Lashoff's jobs to start the season, especially with how bad those two looked against the Pens last night.

Looks like Jensen, Marchenko, & Ouellet are considered the front runners to take spots with Sproul & Backman being sent down. Just hope they are given a legitimate shot yet at taking Kindl & Lashoff's jobs to start the season, especially with how bad those two looked against the Pens last night.

It's crazy because I didn't even know who the kid was a couple weeks ago, but I gotta say Jensen looks like the biggest difference-maker of the bunch from what I've seen. I can't believe how solid he looked at all ends of the ice. It doesn't hurt that he has a good set of wheels and a right-handed shot either.

It's crazy because I didn't even know who the kid was a couple weeks ago, but I gotta say Jensen looks like the biggest difference-maker of the bunch from what I've seen. I can't believe how solid he looked at all ends of the ice. It doesn't hurt that he has a good set of wheels and a right-handed shot either.

Got to wonder how further along he would be if Little Bert hadn't goaded him into the fight that screwed up his shoulder in last year's development camp.