• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Datsyukian-Deke

NHL Draft 2014: First Round

Rate this topic

From NHL.com on Dylan Larkin:

• He began his hockey career with the Lakeland Hockey Association in his hometown of Waterford, Michigan and later joined the Belle Tire Hockey Club in Detroit, captaining the Bantam team to a national championship in 2011.

FAVORITES

NHL team: Toronto Maple Leafs
NHL player: Sidney Crosby

How dare he...

I think the fact that his favorite team was the Maple Leafs is clear evidence that he's got terrible judgement and probably will be plagued by poor decision making his whole career.

Hmmm...now that I think about it, does anybody know if Brendan Smith's favorite team growing up was the Maple Leafs? lol.

I, for one, am just happy that we actually got someone well-ranked in this year's draft and not just some random name we've never even heard of, who would've gotten picked up by some team in the later rounds.

Oh, to top it off, he actually WANTS to play for Detroit. He mentioned it not long before the draft: http://www.freep.com/article/20140627/SPORTS05/306270063/red-wings-nhl-draft

Welcome, Dylan Larkin! Looking forward to seeing what you got :)

I think the fact that his favorite team was the Maple Leafs is clear evidence that he's got terrible judgement and probably will be plagued by poor decision making his whole career.

Hmmm...now that I think about it, does anybody know if Brendan Smith's favorite team growing up was the Maple Leafs? lol.

On 24/7 they said Brendan was a leafs fan and Reilly was a wings fan

Wow, they did pick Larkin. Thats pretty cool, this kid is about as Michigan as any of you guys could want.

He's from freaking Waterford, played for the Belle Tire club, then for USNTDP in Ann Arbor, and now he's suiting up for U of M.

Surely some of you guys know this kid?

Wow, they did pick Larkin. Thats pretty cool, this kid is about as Michigan as any of you guys could want.

He's from freaking Waterford, played for the Belle Tire club, then for USNTDP in Ann Arbor, and now he's suiting up for U of M.

Surely some of you guys know this kid?

And still the Leafs is his favourite team :evil:

Is it just me or does Stevie Y come off as a huge ****** in interviews? Crack a smile for Christ's sake.

FYI I'm a huge Stevie fan.

He's insanely dry and boring yes, he makes Babcock look like a joker...