• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jedi

Ducks to wear "new" home and new road jerseys

Rate this topic

https://twitter.com/AnaheimDucks/status/482569071758958592

New year, new look! Pre-order the new #NHLDucks home and road jersey today! bit.ly/JerseyPreorder

BrJuAz4CYAA4y4e.jpg

I say "new" home, because it's really just last year's 3rd getting a promotion. Imo, I like the fact that they are using the "Duck Foot" D as their primary crest, instead of the Ducks wordscript. But that's about all I like...

BrJuAz4CYAA4y4e.jpg

I say "new" home, because it's really just last year's 3rd getting a promotion. Imo, I like the fact that they are using the "Duck Foot" D as their primary crest, instead of the Ducks wordscript. But that's about all I like...

Yea, that's about it for me too. They need to replace them with the old Mighty Ducks jerseys and stick to it. I revisited them the other week and actually realised how much better they look against anything the ducks have worn since.

Yea, that's about it for me too. They need to replace them with the old Mighty Ducks jerseys and stick to it. I revisited them the other week and actually realised how much better they look against anything the ducks have worn since.

Agreed the new ones are just horrible, they just needed to make that mighty mask meaner

Hate those annoying stripes the Reebok jerseys have added to NHL teams.

The Ducks best jerseys are the green and purple ones they used to wear. I remember hearing the players were embarrassed by them and the team wanted to distance themselves from the movie (or something like that). I never understood that.

I actually really like the color scheme. Too many teams have blue and / or red as their team colors. I like the orange because it's different. I love the oilers jerseys with the bright blue and orange. In saying that, purple doesn't belong in the NHL. I hated those old Kings jerseys...

I actually think the Canucks have been the most "jersey-challenged" team in the league. Aside from the black / gold (1994) "skate" logo, every one they have has been ill-conceived and awful looking. (IMO)

This is what they should wear IMO.

ducksoriginalstyle3rd.jpg

Nice. Switch the orange and gold stripes and it would be even better. I seem to recall hearing that the black and gold was a nod to the Army base near Anaheim. Anyone else hear anything about that? Edited by TheXym

I actually think the Canucks have been the most "jersey-challenged" team in the league. Aside from the black / gold (1994) "skate" logo, every one they have has been ill-conceived and awful looking. (IMO)

Agreed. Using an Orca on their current jersey is the equivalent of the Wings switching their logo to this guy:

LittleCaesar.jpeg

The NHL should sign R-Dizzle to its marketing department. That fake Ducks jersey looks good

The Canucks? I strongly disagree. :P

attachicon.gifiu.jpeg

I always wonder what those jerseys would have looked like with cooperalls.

I will say, the Canucks have changed jerseys/logos/colors probably more than any team in sports history. They're like a John Cena T-Shirt.

Edited by GMRwings1983