• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
sjr2012

Ehrhoff or Niskanen

Rate this topic

Erhoff or Niskanen  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Niskanen. I also had a really weird dreams last night that we got Niskanen and then traded Smith, Tatar, and Kindl to Buffalo for Myers. Gave Pulks Tats' spot and ran a D of

Kronner Myers

DK Niskanen

E bestkid

I don't really think that's too unrealistic.

we can afford both. Erhoff got bought out, so he can come fairly cheap. $3M maybe. Niskanen $6m maybe. Trade Kindl and give that $2.4M to Diesel. You still got $5m for Sheahan and Tatar. Once you dump Andersson and give Sheahan and Tats about $2.5M together. You have over $3M for Iginla or just hold on to the $3M for space.

we can afford both. Erhoff got bought out, so he can come fairly cheap. $3M maybe. Niskanen $6m maybe. Trade Kindl and give that $2.4M to Diesel. You still got $5m for Sheahan and Tatar. Once you dump Andersson and give Sheahan and Tats about $2.5M together. You have over $3M for Iginla or just hold on to the $3M for space.

Wow..... :no:

Wow..... :no:

wow what? How much did he get paid? Do you think he is gonna get $7M? Usually after a buyout, the player signs a nice mid tier contract for a year or two to earn a bigger one when he re-signs...the player just got a buyout of sometimes $10M or sometimes more, a lot more. Money is not the motivating factor usually after a buyout...at least not what I have seen since the cap was instilled. But go ahead, keep attacking with replies that bring nothing to the conversation...how many is this towards me now?

This is the real NHL not NHL x GM mode.

Depends. But yeah, Niskanen. Ehrhoff's a great option, and I think we can be pretty sure he's shot to the top of the Wings' list. But his best years are almost surely behind him, and, while I don't mind that he shoots left, I'd rather he didn't.

We say this about everyone who isn't a Red Wing, but Niskanen really is "exactly what we need."

Depends. But yeah, Niskanen. Ehrhoff's a great option, and I think we can be pretty sure he's shot to the top of the Wings' list. But his best years are almost surely behind him, and, while I don't mind that he shoots left, I'd rather he didn't.

We say this about everyone who isn't a Red Wing, but Niskanen really is "exactly what we need."

yeah but don't get your hopes up to high he could play at home and create and unreal top pair with Surer. I would prefer him too but honestly Ehrhoff is a great choice too look at the way he run the powerplay in Vancouver

Tough call. I think either would help, and both have some element of risk involved. Erhoff is a bit older and Niskanen hasn't proven as much and played on a better team. I'll be happy if we acquire either one of them though. Sure, it'd be great to get a big name, but our D isn't as bad as you'd think and having another solid guy to round out the top 4 makes the D a whole lot more serviceable than it's been the last couple of years.

Unfortunately, it's gonna be Sami Salo. I've never been so sure of something. But, yes, we can hope.

Is he a free agent? Or are you expecting us to give up assets for Salo? :w00t: (not that I think you're crazy, but I believe Kenny might be!)

erhoff AND gilbert!

kindl & lashoff get demoted to NYI :lol:

quincey gone....rotate kids in 7th man tryouts

Actually, I'd be okay with that. Except, I'd rather sign a veteran D-man as the 7th and let the kids get one more year of top minutes in the AHL before bringing them up. They'll probably come up because of injuries at some point anyway, though.

Erhoff would likely get 6M range. It helps our bargaining stance. Erhoff is the safe choice but I really want a right handed defensemen. Erhoff seems like a Kenny type of deal 3-4 years

Lol. LGW is the only place where every free agent is going to get 6 million per year, and the starting point for every trade is Mantha + 1st.

Christian Ehrhoff will not get 6 million dollars. Not happening.

Lol. LGW is the only place where every free agent is going to get 6 million per year, and the starting point for every trade is Mantha + 1st.

Christian Ehrhoff will not get 6 million dollars. Not happening.

6? No. 5? Yes. He will get at least 3 years at 5 mill per.

If we are making moves to sign 2 UFA Dmen, Niskanen and Fayne are the 2 we need most.

6? No. 5? Yes. He will get at least 3 years at 5 mill per.

If we are making moves to sign 2 UFA Dmen, Niskanen and Fayne are the 2 we need most.

I'd agree he'll make at least 5 million. He should. That would put him in the same salary range as guys who have comparable stats.