• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
sjr2012

Ehrhoff or Niskanen

Rate this topic

Erhoff or Niskanen  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest DeGraa55

. Koivu?

On topic I'd take either Erhoff or Niskanen. I'll be disappointed if all we get is Boyle. Nothing against him I'd just like us to sign a guy who doesn't have a foot in the door of retirement already.

Is it koivu I thought it started with a H. Not heatley(from SJ I always got the two confused)but the other one.

And if rather not get erhoff we have plenty of good lefties and soon smith and dekeyser will pass him in every way. If we get someone it should be niskanen or none.

Edited by DeGraa55

Either? So which one would you pick? Being honest, I probably haven't watched both of them play enough to be able to make a choice.

Same here, I haven't watched either enough. I initially voted for Niskanen because he's younger and a righty, but after thinking on it a bit more I worry about his good year being a fluke, while Ehrhoff is a known thing and consistent (as far as I know) but slightly older. Hard choice but I'm leaning more towards Ehrhoff at this point.

Edit: Yea DeGraa If you're talking about the Wild I'm pretty sure their captain is Mikku Koivu.

Edited by Wheelchairsuperhero

Just watched the insiders and McKenzie said something like "starting point will be around 6 per and 7 years, expects him to go as high as 6,5 for 7 years" that's a lot of money and time but an option like him won't be available too soon again. So I'd do it if that doesn't work Ehrhoff for 4 years at around 5,5 - 6 per is also a great deal.

We couldn't offer Ehrhoff one year, $4 million? But, if the rumor is true, we want to offer Boyle 3 years at $5.5? Maybe he just didn't want to come here, but I thought we were on his short list? And we've been chasing him for years. Oh, well.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Christian Ehrhoff has agreed to terms on a one-year deal at $4M with PIT. #TSN #FAF

So, 1 year 4 million. I don't want to hear anyone say that Kenny had his hands tied and couldn't improve the D, without hurting the team. 1 year, 4 million. If he fails to hit his target it will show that his judgement with regards to free agency will have failed 5 years in a row.

So, 1 year 4 million. I don't want to hear anyone say that Kenny had his hands tied and couldn't improve the D, without hurting the team. 1 year, 4 million. If he fails to hit his target it will show that his judgement with regards to free agency will have failed 5 years in a row.

Maybe Ehrhoff wanted to Sign in Pitt?

Maybe Ehrhoff wanted to Sign in Pitt?

Could be but Pitsburg is not the picture of stability right now, have goalie issues, and some contracts that are strangling them. Holland couldn't sell Detroit, a team with great young tallent, some great established tallent, and a couple D men away from being an incredible team. 4 million, 1 year. We couldn't have done 4.5 or even 5 for 1 year?

Could be but Pitsburg is not the picture of stability right now, have goalie issues, and some contracts that are strangling them. Holland couldn't sell Detroit, a team with great young tallent, some great established tallent, and a couple D men away from being an incredible team. 4 million, 1 year. We couldn't have done 4.5 or even 5 for 1 year?

We may have.