186 replies to this topic

#181 amato

amato

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,452 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 12:05 PM

Renaud Lavoie @renlavoietva

Talks intensified between Ducks and Sabres on Tyler Myers. Other teams have interest in Myers. Can he be traded ? Its a real possibility.

could see beleskey as the main piece going the other way. 

source: http://prohockeytalk...ve-intensified/

Datsyukian

Dat·syu·ki·an [dat-soo-kee-uh n]

adjective

1. When your moves are so amazing and beyond reason, the only way to describe them is "datsyukian."

#182 Jesusberg

Jesusberg

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,189 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 02:37 PM

I don't even care if I'm being petty - if Myers is moved, I hope the return package is underwhelming. I'm so tired of reading about how he's an elite #1 guy. Buffalo fans are insufferable when Myers is brought up in a conversation. I kind of just want the guy to be moved, or have Tim Murray outright say he's staying in Buffalo, so the hockey world can get on with it.

The most popular choice among the Red Wings as to who would volunteer to play goalie – several Panthers did in their game – was Brendan Smith.

"He's pretty competitive and he seems to be good at everything," Justin Abdelkader said. "He'd volunteer himself."

Babcock was a bit more hesitant about Smith. "Yeah, yeah, just work on getting out of your zone," Babcock said

#183 number9

number9

BABCOCK

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,440 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:42 PM

I don't even care if I'm being petty - if Myers is moved, I hope the return package is underwhelming. I'm so tired of reading about how he's an elite #1 guy. Buffalo fans are insufferable when Myers is brought up in a conversation. I kind of just want the guy to be moved, or have Tim Murray outright say he's staying in Buffalo, so the hockey world can get on with it.

All the Sabres fans I know seem to realize how bad he is. Seriously, for that frame, he is god awful. I assume the fans you know have a Myers version of Brendan Smith syndrome. I too hope he gets moved for underwhelming assets so everyone can just shut up about it.

#184 Jersey Wing

Jersey Wing

Watching Eastern Conference hockey before it was cool...

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 07:07 PM

The Insiders on TSN just tonight poured more gas on the Tyler Myers being traded rumor but for Evander Kane was the shocker.

http://www.tsn.ca/vi...g-kane-1.204617

Edited by Jersey Wing, 10 February 2015 - 07:07 PM.

14767451334_8f0d14d8cb_o.jpg

#185 amato

amato

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,452 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 07:32 PM

The Insiders on TSN just tonight poured more gas on the Tyler Myers being traded rumor but for Evander Kane was the shocker.

http://www.tsn.ca/vi...g-kane-1.204617

If they get myers, I wonder if we can pry bogosian out of winnipeg :ninja:

Datsyukian

adjective

1. When your moves are so amazing and beyond reason, the only way to describe them is "datsyukian."

#186 Jersey Wing

Jersey Wing

Watching Eastern Conference hockey before it was cool...

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 11:25 AM

Darren Dreger makes it sound this morning like this deal is almost done.

TSN Hockey retweeted
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger  8m8 minutes ago
Again principles of Jets-Sabres deal: Myers Stafford Armia and Lemieux plus a first for Kane and Bogosian. Could be other elements.

14767451334_8f0d14d8cb_o.jpg

#187 amato

amato

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,452 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 11:38 AM

If they get myers, I wonder if we can pry bogosian out of winnipeg  Buffalo :ninja:

Datsyukian

adjective