• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GMRwings1983

NHL Trivia: 1990's Top Scorers

Rate this topic

All right, this should be fun. Most posters here watched hockey in the 90's, so you don't need a deep knowledge of hockey history or the Original Six era to participate.

Had a tough time with this one. Only got 41/50 right. Was surpised to see who was #2 (that could be a trivia question in itself).

http://www.sporcle.com/games/Lauro/nhl_scorer_90

would have got a lot more if i remembered how to spell names lol

As I said in the other thread, it's OK to cheat for that reason. I think so, at least. Just google the name once you think of the player you want to name.

Edited by GMRwings1983

39/50...

Only two I missed on the left column were #2 and #23. I too was pretty surprised by who it was, not even sure why the name didn't come to mind at all.

I got 32 I think. And managed to get the elusive #2!! Disappointed I didn't get more, but then I did only start watching hockey when I was 12 in about 1999….

Edited by wings4thecup06

I got 32 I think. And managed to get the elusive #2!! Disappointed I didn't get more, but then I did only start watching hockey when I was 12 in about 1999….

That's pretty good. Didn't realize you were that young. I'm guessing I did better on the 90's test than if I had to take a similar one for the 2000's.

Anyone get more than 45/50 right on this one?

I got 41 but the highest one I missed was #9. Man I forgot all about some of those guys!

I thought Yzerman would be higher on the list. Then again, the late 80's is when he put up all his biggest numbers.

Definitely thought Jagr would be higher, or maybe even #1.