• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Nyquistfan14

Sheahan Re-Signed: 2-Years @ $950k/season

Rate this topic

it's a good contract. 2 more years for the Wings to determine if Sheahan actually is the player we saw this season, and if he improves, then he'll get a better contract. If he doesn't improve, then the Wings don't pay too bad a price for his cap hit. Great deal for both IMO.

it's a good contract. 2 more years for the Wings to determine if Sheahan actually is the player we saw this season, and if he improves, then he'll get a better contract. If he doesn't improve, then the Wings don't pay too bad a price for his cap hit. Great deal for both IMO.

Edited by wings4thecup06

I also think we should be able to sign both Tatar and DeKeyser at around $3M per combined...

Tatar - $1.250M per for 2-3 years and DeKeyser for $1.750 per for 2-3 years... Get it done Kenny!

Iam guessing DD and Tatar will be at around 5mil (combined) for 3 years

Anywhere in the 3-5 range for 3 years combined for both of those guys would be incredible.

I also think we should be able to sign both Tatar and DeKeyser at around $3M per combined...

Tatar - $1.250M per for 2-3 years and DeKeyser for $1.750 per for 2-3 years... Get it done Kenny!

Iam guessing DD and Tatar will be at around 5mil (combined) for 3 years

Anywhere in the 3-5 range for 3 years combined for both of those guys would be incredible.

For sure

Great signing at a great price. I thought he'd get around $1.5 mil. That's a bit more cap to play with.

I'm in a Starbucks on the road, so keep the posts coming. I'll be offline for about two hours once I'm back on the road.