• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kipwinger

Well...at least we're not Philadelphia. Giroux Arrested.

Rate this topic

Words can't describe how much I needed this today. Shout out to the universe for hooking a guy up in a time of need.

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/24604149/report-flyers-captain-claude-giroux-arrested-in-ottawa

"Although few details were immediately available, a source said Giroux was arrested for repeatedly grabbing the buttocks of a male police officer. Alcohol is believed to have been involved.

The incident occurred at a bar in the Byward Market the source said.

Ottawa Police have refused any comment on the incident. Police said they cannot comment unless charges are laid, but several sources did confirm to the Sun Giroux spent the night in jail."

Giroux was arrested for repeatedly grabbing the buttocks of a male police officer. Alcohol is believed to have been involved.

I just feel like that bolded part is a little redundant :P

I agree though, this story made me feel a little better after the free agent frenzy flop.

To me, the funniest part is not that that he was grabbing someone's ass, or that it was a cop, or that it was a male. The funniest part is that he REPEATEDLY did it haha. Apparently once isn't enough when you're having an Ottawa good time!

Aside: I wonder if he'll get taken to task for being a drunken idiot the way that Patrick Kane did?

Edited by kipwinger

Yeah? At least he's willing to take risks and make moves. Holland is the real clown show.

I think you're dealing with two extremes. Holland won't make a move to save his life, and Holmgren makes ill advised moves constantly. I'd imagine the middle ground between the two should be the target.

Anyway, back on topic...everybody point and laugh at Claude Giroux. He's a real dummy.

Yeah? At least he's willing to take risks and make moves. Holland is the real clown show.

Nice to know we can't even have 1 single thread now without it becoming a Holland basher.

On topic, this is hilarious. Is there something in the water in Philly?

Edited by wings4thecup06

Some nuggets from twitter:

@Whoabot: claude giroux is the captain of the feel-adelphia flyers

@philabright: Claude Giroux's Canada Day really set the bar for Patrick Kane on this July 4th. #Merica #WeBelieve

:lol:

No way can Giroux out party Patrick Kane. I mean, he gave it a valiant effort, but there are drunken douchey assholes, and then there's this guy...

KANE.jpg

Patrick-Kane.jpeg

The only thing better would be hearing Crosby grabbing a males rear end haha.

Why would that be better?

I bet Tatar could drink Kane under the table.

Dude, don't get me wrong, I love Tatar as much as the next guy. But staying up late drinking in your apartment is not even in the same ballpark as getting drunk and punching a cab driver or going to a college party in a different state, at a school you didn't go to. If I'm drafting one hockey player for my beer olympics team, it's Kane, hands down.

One a real note for one second. Just imagine how good Patrick Kane would be if he tried and/or gave a damn.

Why would that be better?

Dude, don't get me wrong, I love Tatar as much as the next guy. But staying up late drinking in your apartment is not even in the same ballpark as getting drunk and punching a cab driver or going to a college party in a different state, at a school you didn't go to. If I'm drafting one hockey player for my beer olympics team, it's Kane, hands down.

One a real note for one second. Just imagine how good Patrick Kane would be if he tried and/or gave a damn.

It would be better because I hate Crosby and would love the NHL posterboy to be made fun of for it.