• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GMRwings1983

Favorite Ken Holland Catchphrase / Quote

Rate this topic

Favorite Ken Holland Catchphrase / Quote  

122 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

These may not all be exact quotes, but you get the gist of what they're about. We've heard them on LGW a million times and made jokes about them. I was just wondering what your favorite is?

I'll begin with my favorite. "We like our team"

Edited by GMRwings1983

Fantasy Player Tree

"We got seven left-hand D. I love (to have a righty), but how do you get it?" Red Wings coach Mike Babcock said over the weekend at the NHL entry draft in Philadelphia. "It's great to have this fantasy; like (general manager) Kenny Holland would tell you, there's no tree. I've been all over him, but there's no tree to grab them off of, so we'll get what we get."

Here...here's your goddamned tree assholes:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=724642&navid=nhl:topheads

"We would like to get a righty D. Can we get it ? I don't think so." That would be an honest quote from Kenny.

Edited by arag

Really? This seemed like a thread worthy topic... Sad...

More worthy than the effort used to type your post...

I went for "A healthy Player X is our deadline acquisition" as we hear that one every year, even though every team has players returning from injury throughout the year so it means jack s***.

:sleepy: Oh brother. it's the internet. Sad is right. Learn to have some fun at our team's recent woes.

"We would like to get a righty D. Can we get it ? I don't think so." That would be an honest quote from Kenny.

That's a good one. I might include it.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Oh, it's the internet. Sad is right. Learn to have some fun at our team's recent woes.

That's a good one. I might include it.

Please do. Red Wings fans deserve to know the truth.

I don't know why they aren't coming here...

Well maybe because of all the former lowball offers, the unknown future of the best coach in hockey and of course two superstars with more and more injuries

Anyway Ken is the GM so he better finds out in a hurry you can't win without Ira's, especially when your best pick since almost a decade is number 15

Ah, yes it is a thread worthy topic.

Then don't post in it.

Please, tell me which thread I can post in, since every single thread is a Holland bashfest? Which threads can I even READ which aren't the same old whining.

And every day there will be new threads which will be Holland bashfests, as if a front page full of them isn't enough.

I get it, free agency was a let down, but its only taken 3 days and its already got really, really tedious.

I voted for "Getting injured guy back will be our deadline acquisition."

Happens every year. And it never works. You can't "add" someone you already had. And obviously it helps to have everyone healthy. So it's sort of too obvious to be useful, and a lazy excuse not to make any other moves.

Please, tell me which thread I can post in, since every single thread is a Holland bashfest? Which threads can I even READ which aren't the same old whining.

And every day there will be new threads which will be Holland bashfests, as if a front page full of them isn't enough.

I get it, free agency was a let down, but its only taken 3 days and its already got really, really tedious.

You can post in any thread you want or you don't have to it's call freedom of choice.

I like kicking the tires, here's why:

Everytime there is a Belle Tire anything I imagine their sponsorship is solely there to allow Ken Holland to spend his off hours in their stores kicking all their tires.

Well, you can take my hockey trivia threads.

They're fun and informative.