• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jersey Wing

Hockey News: Red Wings ‘D’ hunting

Rate this topic

I don't think they part with Jurco. He's the big bodied power forward every team wants. Sheahan was just signed, and Holland doesn't do sign and trades. It's gotta be Tatar, Kindl, Andersson, maybe Helm, who while he's an impact player might be slightly redundant now that we have Sheahan.

I don't think they part with Jurco. He's the big bodied power forward every team wants. Sheahan was just signed, and Holland doesn't do sign and trades. It's gotta be Tatar, Kindl, Andersson, maybe Helm, who while he's an impact player might be slightly redundant now that we have Sheahan.

I don't think they'd part with Sheahan either, unless the return was really really good. A big bodied centre who has good hands and playmaking ability. These guys don't grow on trees. And like you said, he just got a new deal.

Probably next year would be a better time to make a trade. Our forwards will be worth more and we'll have a much better idea what our young d men can do. Around the league the only guys teams want from us is Nyquist, Mantha and our third line

Byuflin would make this offseason disaster complete, fat, overweight coachkiller with a questionable dedication to the game...rather sign no one than trading for him or a guy like Green. Oilers are trying hard to fix their own d why should they trade Petry?

Thank God someone is saying it.

made trading partners with the preds last year. i like ryan ellis. rafalski type

i dont understand why no ones looking at volchenkov anymore. couple years ago everyone was ready to throw the bank at this guy, ufa sure has injury problems, which red wing doesnt? id gladly take him over lashoff and kindl combined

I fully expect Marchenko to be on the roster next season replacing Kindl or Lashoff.

Smith-Kronwall

DeKeyser-Ericsson

Marchnko-Quincey

or

DeKeyser-Marchenko

Quincey-Ericsson.

Because we like to never get out of our own zone.

Guest DeGraa55

I fully expect Marchenko to be on the roster next season replacing Kindl or Lashoff.

Smith-Kronwall

DeKeyser-Ericsson

Marchnko-Quincey

or

DeKeyser-Marchenko

Quincey-Ericsson.

The most important thing is that our top four is kronwall smith dekeyser Ericsson idc who is paired with who. Just as long as Quincey is in the bottom with kindl! Then we can have some comedy everytime they're in the ice!!

Found this in a Google search: http://www.talk-sports.net/nhl/sucks.aspx/Dustin_Byfuglien

An entire forum devoted to hating Byfuglien. I don't get it. He has a fitness problem. Or did, I don't know if he still does. But I see things like "rapper wannabe" and "rap sheet" which makes me wonder if its some weird race-based judgement. I mean, his rap sheet is what, a drunken boating charge? He doesn't seem that bad to me. Especially if he is turning his fitness level around.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Found this in a Google search: http://www.talk-sports.net/nhl/sucks.aspx/Dustin_Byfuglien

An entire forum devoted to hating Byfuglien. I don't get it. He has a fitness problem. Or did, I don't know if he still does. But I see things like "rapper wannabe" and "rap sheet" which makes me wonder if its some weird race-based judgement. I mean, his rap sheet is what, a drunken boating charge? He doesn't seem that bad to me. Especially if he is turning his fitness level around.

Too fat

Agree, and I think Helm would be an attractive piece in Winnipeg's eyes. Though, I'd always hoped he'd be part of a Bogosian deal, not a Byfuglien one.

I remember the fitness issues, but I agree with the race-based judgement stuff. That really seems to have no bearing on his play on the ice.

Too fat

If he really is a rap artist, I do believe it would be "2Phat".

Holland trading for Defense this year will be just like last years Holland trading to get rid of the glut of forwards...it just never happens. Holland washed his hands of free

agency when he re-signed Quincey. It was his way of saying there we're set. Every year whether at the trade deadline or free agency we wait for a big move and it just never comes.

I hope no one is waiting this year, it won't happen until we get a new GM.

Does his weight affect his game? Does he get passed easily? Is he abnormally slow?

I guess I hear the fat accusations but no one seems to discuss his actual playing ability.

Does his weight affect his game? Does he get passed easily? Is he abnormally slow? I guess I hear the fat accusations but no one seems to discuss his actual playing ability. Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

I wouldn't mind the guy - he's a good offensive defenseman/forward hybrid. Although, I think there are other serviceable options with less baggage.

Does his weight affect his game? Does he get passed easily? Is he abnormally slow?

I guess I hear the fat accusations but no one seems to discuss his actual playing ability.

He's fat and bad defensively. Like I said, if he moved to wing and was cheap, OK. On d or for a lot, no thanks.