• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
atpdavid

Who is this player

Rate this topic

Taken in Traverse City during the Fourth of July fireworks. The team is there for camp. I was around some players/staff at an event. He was taking pictures with some fans. My fiancé is a bigger fan than me and had her photo taken with him. Her image is cropped. Not sure who he is and thought some of you might. Thanks for any help.

I don't recognize him. In my opinion, there is no way he is a player, or current player anyway. He looks a lot older than someone that would be participating in a prospect camp.

Edit...then again, could be just the picture..lighting, angle, etc.

Edited by toby91_ca

Scott Lachance, or Sean Hill - former players.

I'd say you solved it. It's definitely Scott Lachance. Look at the nose and eyebrows. Apparently he's a scout for the Devils. Wonder why he was at the camp? Maybe scouts just go to all the development camps

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130426173919/icehockey/images/thumb/e/e2/Scottlachance.jpg/180px-Scottlachance.jpg

See - this is one of my main beefs in my life...

GMR had an interesting topic pertaining to NHL trivia 50 goal scorers, and truth be told my score was in the low 20's :confused:

But it's the odd crap that I remember - the useless stuff in life...I barely passed college algebra, and need to take my shoes off to count my fingers, and toes (ok - maybe not that bad), but I can remember what I ordered at some out of state restaurant while on a road trip thru New Mexico 8 years ago...

Anywho - it's my turn for a pic...

8445803.jpg

A young Rob Ford.

Yup - Garth Butcher it is...

As for the above - at 1st I thought it was German Titov...After doing a Google pic search I then realised I was wrong...

After another search - it's Zarley Zalapski.

Alrighty...Here's a former Red Wing from the 1980's...

8449905.jpg and another pic of the same player Leenorwood.jpg

Lee Norwood? I wasn't sure but the player name was in the file name of the second pic when I replied to save the search. :)