• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

Please Help Me Win GDT of the year.

Rate this topic

I'm sure if I understood the Shark's theme for that one, I would like it. Right now it seems more like a kid's bedtime story. Can someone explain it to me? I did like Brown's name on the knee though.

Flashy, yours got the vote. Like I told you, major chucklefest. You can never go wrong making a woman laugh. :)

Its a cartoon based after some cataclysm and theres only one human left.

A boy named Finn with his talking dog Jake go around and punch things in the Bunns.

Its pretty funny, IMO.

And his stuff is really damn clean, but your themes are more creative.

I'd vote for you if but I haven't had an account there for long enough apparently.

And can I ask what program you're using?

So far I trail by a single vote with the trophy being handed out at 9 tonight.

I might just be able to pull off the upset.

You have quite a lead now. I apparently jumped the gun on congratulations I thought it was done yesterday at 9. Oops. 4.5 hours to go, I'm sure you'll hold the lead though

And can I ask what program you're using?

I'm using an old school version of Photoshop. (Photoshop 7)

Also a big thank you to everyone for their comments and for the votes. I won by a pretty fair margin by the time voting closed, so at least there was some positive to go along with the Cleary debacle.

Congrats Flashy just awesome, awesome work.

I must admit that Slocal - his other GDTs were more impressive esp. Southpark + Star Trek theme - guy has done some pretty nice work also, that South Park theme had me cracking up *lol* especially Cartman

Also I did like the Habs GDT a lot

may the Photoshop-Might be with you all :-)

Congratulations! Did you get to skate around the internet with a cup or did you just run around your kitchen or something?

Whatever you did to celebrate, I hope you enjoyed every moment!*

*Note from our legal department: It is assumed that since Flashy is an upstanding guy that no living or dead animals, people, or houseplants were harmed in the execution of the celebratory moves, nor was any property vandalized or damaged, intentionally or unintentionally, other than his liver.

Was there a prize? I mean you're obviously going to have no trouble getting laid now but a cash reward seems appropriate as well.

Seriously though it is well deserved, congrats!

The prize is that he will now also be sought after by fans of other teams.

But he was ours first. All ours. (maestro- cue the music in a minor key)

The prize is that he will now also be sought after by fans of other teams.

But he was ours first. All ours. (maestro- cue the music in a minor key)

Ya but until Kenny signs him up he's still an rfa and can sign an offer sheet with someone else

Ya but until Kenny signs him up he's still an rfa and can sign an offer sheet with someone else

He's a booster. That means Matt has him under contract as a Wings fan. He's OURS!

He's a booster. That means Matt has him under contract as a Wings fan. He's OURS!

Normally you would be correct, but there's been a lot of talk in the front office about sending him to GR. He's basically defected to HF No trade. We'll retain his rights. *evil grin*

Normally you would be correct, but there's been a lot of talk in the front office about sending him to GR. He's basically defected to HF No trade. We'll retain his rights. *evil grin*

Yeesh. I'm just glad you guys already used your two buyouts.

As far as HF goes, I'm pretty sure professional contracts don't preclude doing a bit of fancy stickwork for charity organizations, so there should be no problem with him putting in a little time with HF. It's for the kids.

Yeesh. I'm just glad you guys already used your two buyouts.

As far as HF goes, I'm pretty sure professional contracts don't preclude doing a bit of fancy stickwork for charity organizations, so there should be no problem with him putting in a little time with HF. It's for the kids.

Someone has to class that place up a bit...Charity work is a good way to describe it.