• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bring Back The Bruise Bros

NHL Trivia: Players locked out in both 1994 and 2004

Rate this topic

That one was tough. When the answers appeared, I found myself thinking, "Wow, he's that old?" a lot. I guess that means that I'm old if I find them to be young.

One of these days I will be able to spell Robitaille under pressure. I can do it now, but when the clock's running, forget it!

That one was tough. When the answers appeared, I found myself thinking, "Wow, he's that old?" a lot. I guess that means that I'm old if I find them to be young.

One of these days I will be able to spell Robitaille under pressure. I can do it now, but when the clock's running, forget it!

So much of Sporcle is getting the right spelling. There's a Wings one for their top 50 or 100 scorers all time, and I'll be damned if I could spell Ray Sheppard correctly. Spent most of my 10 minutes trying and failing combos of that one.

Edited by Nev

So much of Sporcle is getting the right spelling. There's a Wings one for their top 50 or 100 scorers all time, and I'll be damned if I could spell Ray Sheppard correctly. Spent most of my 10 minutes trying and failing combos of that one.

You could always Google the spelling

If you can spell Nieuwendyk or Ciccarelli correctly, you can do anything in this world.

I'm half-way there. If I can ever spell Joe, I'll be invincible.

(As I was typing this, I typed Jow instead of Joe. I'm in more trouble than I thought.)