• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
uk_redwing

Who has been Ken Holland's worst recent free agent signing?

Rate this topic

Who has been Ken Holland's worst free agent signing?  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm going to go with Stephen Weiss................... Five years was four too long for a guy with a number of minor injuries throughout his career, one major injury leading into FA, and brought on to replace a guy who was at worst his equal.

I'm surprised no one has voted for that lazy floater Jason Williams. That signing pissed me right off when it happened all those (five) years ago and I remember Holland's quote of "that gives us an extra 20 goals season."

i voted for Williams because of that play he had against the Sharks in the playoff OT game awhile back that lead to the game winning goal. none of the other signings have cause the Wings to lose games like Williams did

i voted for Williams because of that play he had against the Sharks in the playoff OT game awhile back that lead to the game winning goal. none of the other signings have cause the Wings to lose games like Williams did

How can we forget that misguided slapper, 3 feet high and wide that played perfectly around the glass like a defenseman's clearance to spring Thornton or Marleau on that breakaway. What a boneheaded play by William in OT.

Edited by under_par_00

How can we forget that misguided slapper, 3 feet high and wide that played perfectly around the glass like a defenseman's clearance to spring Thornton or Marleau on that breakaway. What a boneheaded play by William in OT.

i havent forgotten it haha, i think i remember someone posting in the game day thread that Williams was going to cost them the game with his shots from the point

Jason "high and wide" Williams

Thanks for the extra 20 goals!

Samuelsson was easily the worst imo, but last year's signing of Cleary was also pretty bad. He was terrible all season but managed to deliver a heroic post season. It was pretty obvious it wasn't going to last. The Cleary 2.0 signing as someone labelled it is a joke but we all know there is no way he will stay in the lineup.