• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GMRwings1983

Favorite Dan Cleary Moment or Play

Rate this topic

Favorite Dan Cleary Moment or Play  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I chose the Pronger fight, I remember watching at the time and not believing that he was actually doing it...then the moment he prays for the refs...

Well they went on to win the cup. So maybe we need Cleary to get in a fight this year :)

Best part of that is he doesnt seem to have been pushed and the puck is on the other side of the ice lol

Agreed. It's up there with the St. Louis Blue d-man who faceplants into the glass gif for comedy (I think it was Colaiacovo, so there's the Wings connection.)

Agreed. It's up there with the St. Louis Blue d-man who faceplants into the glass gif for comedy (I think it was Colaiacovo, so there's the Wings connection.)

Was definately coliacavo. That gif was also way funnier based on his freakish ability of getting injured

Best part of that is he doesnt seem to have been pushed and the puck is on the other side of the ice lol

Never trust a gif.

He was crosschecked in the back prior to running into the crossbar. Part of the reason he reacts the way he does is it looks like he hits his face on the crossbar.

And he was going hard to the net to get open for a pass or rebound. It probably looks unfamiliar because he's one of the few Wings players who does it.

Never trust a gif.

He was crosschecked in the back prior to running into the crossbar. Part of the reason he reacts the way he does is it looks like he hits his face on the crossbar.

And he was going hard to the net to get open for a pass or rebound. It probably looks unfamiliar because he's one of the few Wings players who does it.

Great job with the context. I'd forgotten about that. The gif is funny but not the whole story. Danny gets a pass from me on it, but I can't help chuckling at the gig when I see it.

Never trust a gif.

I trust the magical ref gif :)