• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,157 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:39 PM

I try to post the important news about the preds,since some on here do actually can about whats on in the predators org.

i did not wanna post a thread just for this,but the preds are finally replacing Gary Glitters Rock and Roll, Part 2 song with Gold on the Ceiling by The Black Keys that is played after i like it i love it

I appreciate the updates you give us predsfan :) and about the song, there are better choices but who am I to judge ?

#22 PredsFanTheBayouState

PredsFanTheBayouState

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:17 PM

I appreciate the updates you give us predsfan :) and about the song, there are better choices but who am I to judge ?

the preds fans might have to change the you suck chant now,it doesn't really go with the song anymore

#23 TheXym

TheXym

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:56 PM

I second the props to PredsFan. I appreciate the updates, and, for a fan of an opposing team, PF is pretty darn classy about not trolling like some others we've had to deal with (centcougar, anyone?) and also contributes to the forum in a positive way.
It's pronounced "Zim" not "Exim". Aw heck with it, just call me Scott.

#24 Smite

Smite

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:03 AM

As a life long Wings and Jets fan, it is not the "Forsberg", it's the Zhamnov.  Forsberg can suck it.  Z and that Preds kid do "The Zhamnov".  Glad I could finally get that off my chest. :lol:

In addition, Forsberg did it what? 1994 Olympics or something?  I was at one of the Jets games in 92 or 93 when Zhamnov broke in and started doing it. 

Back on topic, sort of, I like Preds fan.  Anyone who rags on him for posting a topic in the General Discussion area needs to calm the hell down.  People always say, hey, I don't know much about that guys, can anybody shed light on what that player is like.  Here's a video of what a couple players are like, now you don't have to ask.

Edit:  After some research, Wiki stated that Forsberg borrowed the move from retired Swede Kent NIlsson, but that doesn't take away the fact that Zhamnov did the move 2 years before Floppa.

The peanut butter and Zhamnov. haha I cant remember who made that nickname for him but its a true classic. 

"When the cast comes off, I ask my doctor, 'Have I recovered so I can play the violin?' The doctor says, 'But of course you can play the violin.' I say, 'Wow, this is great. Before this injury, I could never play violin at all. I must break the other hand so I can play guitar.'" –Pavel Datsuk on breaking his hand

#25 hillbillywingsfan

hillbillywingsfan

Awww poor butch

• Gold Booster
  • 3,531 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:52 AM

So we don't think that places like Nashville and Phoenix deserve hockey but we like to get updates and the goings-on of those places? I'm confused.........hahahaha I'm kidding of course. Being a former resident of the great state of Ten-o-c it is good to have updates of the team I have ties with and family members who love them.

msg-10491-1258682020.jpg

I LIVE IN TEXAS SO I DON'T DESERVE HOCKEY

#26 TheXym

TheXym

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:31 AM

Nashville has turned into a decent hockey town, imho, though the yellow ice for the skate with the team event was a bit ill-conceived. It's going to be intetesting to see how the franchise does with Trotz gone.
It's pronounced "Zim" not "Exim". Aw heck with it, just call me Scott.

#27 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,196 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:35 PM

Yeah Nashville has taken a serious interest and they apparently had brochures for the games to learn more about it and the rules so they understand the game better.  The Yotes don't have the luxury of dedicated fans which is why they're now the Arizona Coyotes.  How many cities in AZ have they failed in now?

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

Dan Cleary is an Xbox 360.  While good for a while, it's time for the new generation to take over.

#28 frankgrimes

frankgrimes

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,845 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:30 PM

Nashville has a lot of tools in place, although I don't think Laviolette is the right choice and Ribeiro is well a locker room cancer...anyway I believe this is Poiles last chance to save his job

Edited by frankgrimes, 16 July 2014 - 07:31 PM.

kftx.jpg

The Offseason of truth ...

Welcome to hockeytown Jonas aka Lundquist 2 Gustavsson!

blank cheque for The Captain or Jim Star Nil please..