NHL jersey's in GIF's

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 puckbags

puckbags

The Future

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts
  • Location:Cobble Hill, BC, Canada ( 2,522 Miles from the Joe)

Posted 02 August 2014 - 12:18 PM

I didnt see this posted yet, pretty cool, it has every team's jersey history in gif format, you can scroll through the teams at the bottom.

http://www.tsn.ca/ba...+past&id=458480

"Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Refuses to Work Hard"

LGW after 1 loss is irrational, after a few in a row it becomes quite comical, 22 playoff appearances in a row and 4 cups in that time and still going strong. Relaxxxxx !!

#2 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,759 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 12:57 PM

The Reebok jerseys and the unnecessary, obtrusive stripes have ruined hockey jerseys.  One of the worst mistakes the NHL made.    

I've said this a million times, but the best jerseys are typically the earlier ones.  The teams that decided to drastically change things just to sell more merchandise usually chose a worse design than the one before.  

Someone here once told me that people tend to prefer the jerseys that teams wore when that person was younger.  That is also true. I prefer the jerseys teams wore in the early 90's when I was a kid.  However, looking back at those jerseys, they really were simpler and more memorable.  

The NHL needs to get rid of the verticle stripes running down from the armpits, and the idiotic horizontal stripe running below the shoulder and neck.  f*** Reebok.    

According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#3 Dave

Dave

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:19 PM

The Reebok jerseys and the unnecessary, obtrusive stripes have ruined hockey jerseys.  One of the worst mistakes the NHL made.    

I've said this a million times, but the best jerseys are typically the earlier ones.  The teams that decided to drastically change things just to sell more merchandise usually chose a worse design than the one before.  

Someone here once told me that people tend to prefer the jerseys that teams wore when that person was younger.  That is also true. I prefer the jerseys teams wore in the early 90's when I was a kid.  However, looking back at those jerseys, they really were simpler and more memorable.  

The NHL needs to get rid of the verticle stripes running down from the armpits, and the idiotic horizontal stripe running below the shoulder and neck.  f*** Reebok.    

Do you like anything?

#4 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,759 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:31 PM

Do you like anything?

Yes  

According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#5 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,908 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:06 PM

...and Florida was stuck using Kopecky for it's model.

Pretty cool.  I love how the older teams seem to go forever and then, all of a sudden, they add that newfangled piece of equipment called a "helmet".