• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

JasonNewEra

Crazy Head Slash at U16 Tournament

Rate this topic

This took place at the Girls U16 World Selects Invitational in Budapest, Hungary this past weekend. This was a round robin game between West Coast Selects and Spartak (from Moscow, Russia) that WCS ended up winning 2-1. The play happened with about three minutes left when the American player from WCS went down low and came out of the corner to take a shot that the goalie saved. When she started skating away, the defenseman two-hand slashed her to the lower back which is why she's on one knee at the start of the video. As she was getting up, that's when the video starts. The Russian player was thrown out of the tournament and had done the same thing to a Swedish player last year and was not banned. The player that got hit did not play the rest of this game but returned for the remaining four games of the tournament. West Coast Selects went on to beat Spartak again 4-2 in the semifinal and beat Sweden 2-1 in a shootout to win the championship for the third year in a row.

Sign her up Kenny be the nastiest D-person we would have!!!

Okay after that obviously sarcastic remark

How could they NOT suspend for the first time!! Someone needs to sit this young "lady" down and see what gear is locking up cause this is not a good thing. Crosscheck after a shot no biggie swing for the fences using someone's head as the t playing beyond the edge.

UNDER 16? Geez! What is going on here!?!? It is sad when you see children act in this, or any violent manner. I have a 16 year son and he is just an angel. I almost tear up when I think of what is going on in some children's lives that make them lose their innocence towards life way, WAY before they should. I know you cannot shelter your children, but this world makes you want to wrap a blanket around them and hold them forever...

Sorry, that got a little off subject but its sad to see a 15 (or younger) year old child act like that without remorse.

UNDER 16? Geez! What is going on here!?!? It is sad when you see children act in this, or any violent manner. I have a 16 year son and he is just an angel. I almost tear up when I think of what is going on in some children's lives that make them lose their innocence towards life way, WAY before they should. I know you cannot shelter your children, but this world makes you want to wrap a blanket around them and hold them forever...

Sorry, that got a little off subject but its sad to see a 15 (or younger) year old child act like that without remorse.

Every parent thinks their kid is an angel ;) kidding of course. I'm sure your kid is great :)

That slash was disgusting no matter how old you are, but it probably starts with her parents. They most likely encourage that kind of behavior.

Sign her up Kenny be the nastiest D-person we would have!!!

Okay after that obviously sarcastic remark

How could they NOT suspend for the first time!! Someone needs to sit this young "lady" down and see what gear is locking up cause this is not a good thing. Crosscheck after a shot no biggie swing for the fences using someone's head as the t playing beyond the edge.

Kenny should sign the teammate that immediately jumped in to retaliate...................instead of just pointing to the ref and crying "Murder!"

Edited by GMRwings1983

Oh. My. God. Oh. My. God.

This doesn't suprise me, seriously. When I was 16 playing, we would put together team in the summer to do tournaments and stuff like this happen mostly every game. There would be fights non stop, sure we had a couple hot heads on our team but everyone was doing it. I even remember one tournament after a fight on the ice at the end of the game, parents got into it in the parking lot. Wasn't just our dads either, moms would be getting it also.

dive.

Yeah a nice dive and then you get to hear the smack of a stick hitting a helmet. I hope you were just doing a sarcastic post. That girl needs a couple years in JV, but it's kind of funny after watching the posts on YT saying that she deserved that because she was an American. Hey just stay classy everyone.

Yeah a nice dive and then you get to hear the smack of a stick hitting a helmet. I hope you were just doing a sarcastic post. That girl needs a couple years in JV, but it's kind of funny after watching the posts on YT saying that she deserved that because she was an American. Hey just stay classy everyone.

Nope she definitely dove