• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
PredsFanTheBayouState

Prayers are needed

Rate this topic

LGW,I need you to keep me in your prayers,Just found out today that i have a kidney stone that is as big as my kidney that is gonna require more than one surgery to remove it,I could be out of work for a month,never had to have surgeries on anything other than the 4 surgeries i had on both of my eyes when i was little,I am very scared.

The Surgery will not take place until we get back from our cruise in late sept.

Edited by PredsFanTheBayouState

Hey guys Wanted to update y'all on how i was doing after my surgery on friday,Was in surgery for 4 1/2 hours on friday and was out it all of friday night,my brother and sister in law drove in from texas to be with me,went home saturday afternoon,now,i'm up walking around with a walker,still in a little bit of pain.going back to the doctor on thursday for a scan and a checkup,after that they will schedule the second surgery

thanks for praying for me

Hey,guys,really sorry that i haven't been on lately,because i have been going through a lot of stuff.Got my 5th surgery tomorrow to get the rest of the 20% of stone,they might take my stent and bag out,but they are gonna put a stent inside that will connect from my kidney to my bladder.hopefully that this is my last surgery,i'm really done with all of this and hospitals

Edited by PredsFanTheBayouState