• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 T.Low

T.Low

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:48 PM

I know you wouldn't want this thread to be about you, but how you doing anyway man?  I know its been a while since you were diagnosed.

Wow, thanks for asking.

I'm doing great. I can still hold my kids, play with them in the pool, and zipline with them at Whistler.

My parents and my brothers family joined us for a week in San Diego, then all flew to our home in Washington. We just took them to Whistler where we all, including my 75 yr old mumsy, did the longest tallest zip line in North America . (The kids did the bobsled run too, along with my wife)

My 13 yr old niece is putting together a little vacation vid, check it out (the older kids are my nephew and nieces, young one is Olivia , Lilja seemed to be sleeping a lot)

AND my life long friend from growing up in Michigan did an awesome Ice Bucket Challenge vid (he's Air Force) :

Edited by T.Low, 29 August 2014 - 03:03 PM.

#42 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,464 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:09 PM

that's awesome, Tom... great video.. perfect music.  It made me smile.  Great IB challenge, too, your friend rocks (and is hot, but you don't have to tell him I said so)!  ;)

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#43 Nev

Nev

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:01 AM

Wow, thanks for asking.

I'm doing great. I can still hold my kids, play with them in the pool, and zipline with them at Whistler.

My parents and my brothers family joined us for a week in San Diego, then all flew to our home in Washington. We just took them to Whistler where we all, including my 75 yr old mumsy, did the longest tallest zip line in North America . (The kids did the bobsled run too, along with my wife)

That's good to hear.  As for that zip line, I wouldn't do that for all the tea in China!

"If I can be totally honest, it's not a lot of guys you get impressed by. Actually, it's no one else but him. From the bench, to see what move he makes -- you're like, 'I wish I could do that.' Sometimes you sit on the bench and just think, 'wow,' and you look over to the other bench and they sit there and shake their heads, too. He has great, great skills. I'm probably not going to play with another player who has the kind of skills he has." Mikael Samuelsson on Pavel Datsyuk