• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

NHL 15

Rate this topic

Oh I don't play HUT at all, I think it's a terrible game mode and matches you up with the greasiest players on the servers that try to curl drag wrister top corner or go cross crease opposite side all game.

Oddly enough, I do redeem my puck rewards from playing club and OTP just to collect cards and build a decent team but I never play the games. Only modes I play are GM Connected and Club/OTP.

I find there is way too much exploitation against AI players and goalies when you play versus. When you play 6 v 6 OTP it's entirely human controlled and the human controlled goalies if they are solid can stop a lot of the glitchy stuff.

How are you guys able to play HUT? I have never done HUT and don't plan on it. I just don't see the enjoyment of trying to stack your own team and go against there stacked team. Also I hear you can boost players to 99? How's that any fun boosting? I just don't get it.

I never liked it before but I need a rewarding game mode when I play. GM mode has been destroyed, and compared to Madden its a joke. I refuse to spend an additional dime on this game, but theres NOTHING else to play on it anymore.

Glitching has actually been improved on XB1, I don't get as many bad players anymore but obviously theyre still there.

Regarding the stacked teams, yeah I've played some ridiculous teams but mine isnt even good. My second line is grabner - vermette - filpulla. My whole team is based on speed and thats why I like to play it. I find the teams that are stacked the player actually sucks so it balances out. Its actually fun to destroy these kids who probably spend upwards of 100$ on theyre team to try and actually look good at NHL

Edited by WingsallTheway