• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
luvmnger

potential team names for las vegas!

Rate this topic

Star Wars is just a rip off of Dune anyway

Cue angry Star Wars fan boys...

The "spicy" comment seems to have been missed by most. Baron Harkkonen is displeased. ;)

I'm a sci-fi geek in general, not a fanboy of one particular franchise. (Though I did consider writing a musical combining the Marcellus Shale gas drilling industry that has cropped up in my area with Battlestar Galactica for "Frack! The Musical")

Ugh, the movie/mini-series or whatever it is, is so terrible. I love the book, can't even sit through 5 minutes of the movie.

EDIT: Rather watch Star Wars fersure

Totally agree, book was fantastic, movie was terrible. All the Tusken Raiders jokes had me cracking up though, which seems to suit a Vegas team we'll all be laughing at.

Las Vegas Stampede (Wild Horses)
Las Vegas Thunderbirds (Nellis AFB)

Las Vegas Bombers (Atomic Detonations)
Las Vegas Wagers (Gambling)
Las Vegas Flush (Gambling)
Las Vegas Mobsters (Mob Museum)
Las Vegas Shooters (Gambling)

Las Vegas Red Foxes (Too close to Coyotes, I'd think)

I give up. This is dumb, Las Vegas doesn't need nor want an NHL team. Most people that frequent the city are tourists and transplants, anyway.

_SP_ - Las Vegas Red Foxes (Too close to Coyotes, I'd think) - Exactly! Perfect name for a relocation from Glendale, I'd think... The only way I would even be remotely okay with a team in Las Vegas or Seattle or anywhere else for that matter, is if it is a relocation NOT an expansion. This league definitely does not need more teams. If there are new teams being added, especially ones that have a high potential in flopping, they better get rid of a couple of the other teams that have already failed. See: Phoenix Coyotes, Florida Panthers.