• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ash11

Cam fowler skated at the wings practice today

Rate this topic

Local ties, I assume. This kind of thing is fairly common, e.g. Keith Yandle practicing with the Bruins.

Cam Fowler was born in Windsor, Ontario. Probably staying with family and crossing the border to practice.

ahhh, i was thinking maybe a trade with the ducks, 2 yrs left on his contract, 4mil cap hit.

dont know to much about him

I would love it if we got Fowler! He was drafted 12th overall in 2010, and he was a major reason why Windsor won back to back Memorial Cups. As a 22 year old defensman on the Duck last year, he had 36 points in 70 games and was a +15.

Guest DeGraa55

I would gladly give up Quincey, Franzen, and a prospect :)

Well Jesus if were going to give up our two best players I expect getzlaf and or perry involved.

Guest DeGraa55

Anyone talking about him coming to the wings is silly. WE HAVE QUINCEY PEOPLE.

Thank god. Quincey is our best defender. He is actually better than lids.

No sense in trading for him unless its a deadline acquisition. Its not looking like were going to contend so why give up some of the future when it looks like there are plenty of signs that he would just come here in a couple years anyway.

I dont think trading for Fowler means giving up the future, the kid is 22, he would be a part of the future. He's not scheduled to be a UFA until 2019, so he's not headed here via UFA anytime soon. Either way, its not like Anaheim is looking to move him, I was just saying I would love to have him. Part of that statement is because I am a Spits fan.

I dont think trading for Fowler means giving up the future, the kid is 22, he would be a part of the future. He's not scheduled to be a UFA until 2019, so he's not headed here via UFA anytime soon. Either way, its not like Anaheim is looking to move him, I was just saying I would love to have him. Part of that statement is because I am a Spits fan.

Spits suck, literally

Get fowler Or we'll suck. Trading for fowler will make us suck.

How bout Forgetting fowler all together. He has nothing to do with the wings at all besides being from Farmington

Edited by number9

Spits suck, literally

How bout Forgetting fowler all together. He has nothing to do with the wings at all besides being from Farmington

wait.. what?!? someone been hittin' the bottle?

get fowler or we will suck, but if we do get him we will suck?

Spits suck, literally

LOL, ya they do suck. They were awesome to watch back in 2009 and 2010 though.

I'm not actually saying we should go for Fowler, I just like the guy and if it ever worked out that he came to the Wings, that would be cool given that I followed him from junior.

Yeah no story here. Players tend to train during the off-season in different places quite a bit. Some time will be spent training in their hometown, they'll usually travel to spend time with specific trainers as well, perhaps some time in the city of the team they play for as well. Quite common....then when camp opens, they'll all get back to their teams....right around now, you'll start seeing the informal skates happening and the number of players attending gradually increases until everyone is there right before camp opens.