• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
nyqvististhefuture

Has hakan Andersson done it again ?

Rate this topic

I went on the swedish elite league to check on janmark to see how he's doing and low and behold in the 8th spot , 2 pts away from 1st was our 7th round pick axel holmstrom that Andersson was praising about with 2 goals and 4 pts in 4 games

Now I know it's still way too early but it's very promising that an 18 yr old kid is doing this and if he keeps it going we might have something very exciting in our hands

Anyone here seen him play?

I won't lie, every single article I read about our prospects leaves me thinking they're indeed going to be the sh*t....The latest wave looks even more promising to me (just by actual amount of them coming) as Tatar, goose & Jurco and they seem to be doing well so in 2 more years this team is going to have a purebred big red machine going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope so.

I'd love to have another holmstrom pan out.

I don't know how well they scouted the other late guys, but it'd be awesome to have vahatalo, ehn, or kadeykin pan out as top six or even top 9 players.

Having a 6'3-6'5 center would be amazinggggg to have with the possibility of having Jurco, tats, Nyquist, mantha, or pulks on the wing.

I know its highly unlikely any of them become stars, but its hard not to get excited about them simply because theyre hakan choices, who are huge.

I hope so.

I'd love to have another holmstrom pan out.

I don't know how well they scouted the other late guys, but it'd be awesome to have vahatalo, ehn, or kadeykin pan out as top six or even top 9 players.

Having a 6'3-6'5 center would be amazinggggg to have with the possibility of having Jurco, tats, Nyquist, mantha, or pulks on the wing.

I know its highly unlikely any of them become stars, but its hard not to get excited about them simply because theyre hakan choices, who are huge.

Nobody thought datsyuk zetterberg or lidstrom would be stars when we got them , or Franzen would be a 30 goal scorer and playoff performer(even though he hasn't been great of late)

I'm sure we go some forwards that will/can turn out to be stars

Mantha comes to mind obviously ... Nyquist if he continues his tear ... I see a lot of guys with tons of potential upfront ,not all will make it , some might need to get traded but I can't remember a time we had prospects this good and deep in our system

Star potential goalie in mrazek .... Backman ouellet sproul marchenko in the back end

The future looks bright in detroit