• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

8 Legged RedWing

9/22/14 7:00 PM. Preseason GDT - DET 2 @ PIT 1

Rate this topic

I got a feeling Backman is going to shine tonight.

Kronwall-Smith

DD-Marchenko

Ouellet-Ericsson

Lashoff

Move Kindl, Quincey

I'd be pumped with that for this year (even though it will never happen). I think we can afford to lose Ericsson at some point down the road and replace him with Sproul. Then make Backman a 7th D that rotates around with the other young dmen - and chances are that we won't have 7 healthy dman at once anyways.

If you don't mind spending a few bucks, HockeyStreams is a great site to stream the games. I get a years subscription every season to stream all the pre-season games as well as all the Griffins games and scattered junior games to follow prospects. I'd recommend the month subscription if you want to catch all the pre-season games or if you just want to watch tonight's game, you can just get a day subscription as well... Or you can try to find a s***ty quality stream...

If you don't mind spending a few bucks, HockeyStreams is a great site to stream the games. I get a years subscription every season to stream all the pre-season games as well as all the Griffins games and scattered junior games to follow prospects. I'd recommend the month subscription if you want to catch all the pre-season games or if you just want to watch tonight's game, you can just get a day subscription as well... Or you can try to find a s***ty quality stream...

Thanks for that, just purchased a month subscription, quality so far looks good, and best part is I can AirPlay it from iPad to Apple TV.

I'm leaning toward splitting up Zetterberg and Datsyuk. At least to start the season

Tatar with a beautiful pass to Helm and he wasn't even ready for it. This is exactly why I don't think Helm will work well with Datsyuk.

what are you talking about he got a great scoring chance and drew a penalty