• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

8 Legged RedWing

9/22/14 7:00 PM. Preseason GDT - DET 2 @ PIT 1

Rate this topic

great 4th line shift

He did not draw the penalty, Datsyuk did.

He had a terrible turnover early but that play you're mentioning he did not look out of place. He's got great patience plays with his head up
I'm predicting Tatar-Datsyuk and Nyquist-Zetterberg will be the money combinations all year.

dats and tats looks like they have some chemistry dont know how long theyve been playing together but theyre clicking

hlem down already. didnt even make it to the regular season

did i see howard play the puck a few times? finally worked on that in the offseason?

Edited by brett

He did not draw the penalty, Datsyuk did.

Datsyuk was the player victimized, yes, but Tatar's stretch pass to Helm, and Helm subsequently driving to the net, then wrapping around behind the net causing Fleury to go out of position set the play up, and was the true draw of the penalty.

dats and tats looks like they have some chemistry dont know how long theyve been playing together but theyre clicking

hlem down already. didnt even make it to the regular season

did i see howard play the puck a few times? finally worked on that in the offseason?

Would have liked Howard to work on saving some pucks, thats more important imo. I'm a big Howie fan, but another year like the last and I may not be...