Tomas Tatar-Riley Sheahan-Tomas Jurco

Andrej Nestrasil-Stephen Weiss-Mitch Callahan

Justin Abdelkader-Luke Glendening-Landon Ferraro

Niklas Kronwall-Danny DeKeyser

Kyle Quincey-Jakub Kindl

Brian Lashoff-Nick Jensen

Jimmy Howard

1385589956000-jimmy-howard-003.jpg

Ya, I wonder if Weiss would be ok playing wing? I am pretty sure he has done it in some capacity before...one would think.

I will be watching the D very close. I am willing to bet a ton that the kids that played last game will look twice as good as Q and K look tonight. To mention the other thread about Holland hinting at a trade, I sure hope one of those two guys are involved...along with Franzen and Helm and Andersson....LOL, I kid.

Go Wings

is this game being televised this time? since it's against s***sburgh i assume it is?

Yes, it's on FSD. Thankfully I have to work. I'm not up for He Who Shall Not Be Named today, especially with it being his first appearance this season. Ugh..

sigh, Kindl already losing his man at the blue line and allowing a mini 2 on 1

I like the scheme of our powerplay so far this year. They're running a 1-3-1, but the net front presence has their stick wide of the net, almost behind the goal line in that soft area, which provides an interesting pass option for the guy on the boards, if the player can be strong enough on the puck to bring it to the front of the net.

I know it's only pre season, but I'm very excited about this team. If injuries stay away this year, this team is looking good. The PP looks very good. This will be a fun team to watch. A good part of me hopes that Alfie hangs them up so we can play an extra young guy, and I'd love to see Jensen and Sproul on this team this year. Before this preseason, I knew nothing about Jensen, but I'm very impressed and one of my favorite prospects right now.

Kindl wtf was that..

Actually Lashoff looked like the one who screwed that one up. He was caught up way too high, covering absolutely nobody, while Kindl was stuck responsible for two bodies in front of the net, although he was out of position to effectively do that. Weiss also looked lost on that play, but with Lashoff so high up, I don't know if Weiss noticed a second too late to cover for him or what happened. He was in an awkward spot on the ice.

I would like to see another replay of the play just to see if there was a winger who coughed up the puck on a potential breakout, and Lashoff was anticipating the puck to go to center ice. I can't remember those details of the goal.

Edited by Echolalia