• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
drumnj

10/3 Preseason Game: Detroit Red Wings vs Toronto Maple Leafs

Rate this topic

I don't get why Babcock won't try playing Gus with Weiss. He is wasting Weiss's talent. Babs split up Gus and Hank and has Gus playing with Anderson now. I am sorry but Weiss is way better than Andseron and I want to see what that combo looks like.

I think its because he wants to see Anderson as much as possible in the preseason. The preseason isn't about the best teams its about getting the best looks at your players.

I think its because he wants to see Anderson as much as possible in the preseason. The preseason isn't about the best teams its about getting the best looks at your players.

No it is not I agree with you, but I think the last game or two you should ice your team. Lets face it, most guys today aren't playing tomorrow so the point of todays game should be for Babs to use the lines he wants to use in regular season to let players develop chemistry.

Trying to get Andy some numbers to up his trade value.

Saw this after the period ended, so I don't know if it's on or not because it's all commercials right now, but if it's on, it's here. It's the official Wings radio station, so you may want to bookmark FFR.

Thanks

Guest Playmaker

Note to Franzen: Did you feel your goal scoring was only a fluke and you were a defensive player only when you signed that long term deal? You like to win? Did you notice the Wings won in 2008 when you scored a lot of goals in the playoffs? Don't expect me to play better, just expect less from me. Grrrrr

Note to Franzen: Did you feel your goal scoring was only a fluke and you were a defensive player only when you signed that long term deal? You like to win? Did you notice the Wings won in 2008 when you scored a lot of goals in the playoffs? Don't expect me to play better, just expect less from me. Grrrrr

Exactly. He made his money by being a goal-scorer. I don't expect 40 either like he claimed in the interview, but damn one in 23 games and four horrible playoffs in a row isn't good enough.