• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Namtaru

Monthly schedule wallpapers?

Rate this topic

Came to LGW to get my wallpaper on for October, and can't find anything. Is Matt or anyone else making monthly wallpapers? They are much better than anything I have the talent to make.

Go Wings!

I check the forums multiple times a day for the wallpaper too. Looking forward to the ones this year, Matt makes them better and better each year.

Ha! I wasn't sure if there was a big demand for these anymore. It is getting a bit harder to produce them in a wide variety of screen resolutions, so if I go ahead with them I may trim them down.

Now I could use Analytics data to get an idea on the general needs, but what resolution(s) do you guys primarily use?

Ha! I wasn't sure if there was a big demand for these anymore. It is getting a bit harder to produce them in a wide variety of screen resolutions, so if I go ahead with them I may trim them down.

Now I could use Analytics data to get an idea on the general needs, but what resolution(s) do you guys primarily use?

1920x1080 for desktop and 1366 x 768 for laptop.

Hey Matt, I've been using your backgrounds for a number of years now and appreciate the time you put into them. If it's too much for you now I understand and thanks for doing it for all those years. To answer your question I used your android one and just got a new mac book that is 2560-by-1600.

1600 x 900, but whatever you have time to make is great!

1680 x 1050 for desktop, but I usually put a border round it when I haven't got the right size anyway

http://www.mw32.com/ is the best (sorry Matt yours got to be too busy for me and you weren't really interested in suggestions.....which is fine)

plus the guy at monkeywrench does all Michigan area teams, like the Griffins.

Those are some awful looking calendars.

http://www.mw32.com/ is the best (sorry Matt yours got to be too busy for me and you weren't really interested in suggestions.....which is fine)

plus the guy at monkeywrench does all Michigan area teams, like the Griffins.

To each his own, but I don't recall seeing suggestions other than different screen resolution requests. It's not difficult to throw a red tint on a wood texture and just slap logos/times/tv on and call it a wallpaper. I prefer add more detail, additional time, etc., into these as I have done for well over a decade. That's all.

As for everyone else: As long as they're the 16:10 and 16:9 aspect ratio re-sizing them is fine. What I may end up doing is the high-resolution version of each ratio, then allow your PCs/Macs to scale them down to fit.

I always have Matt's Wings calendar on my desktop. It's as much for my wife as for me because that is the main way she knows what nights not to make plans on.... as I often forget to tell her the Wings are playing.

I make sure and send my fiance gets a copy as well.

That way when she says,

"There's a game tonight too?!?"

I can say,

"There sure is!! Do you need me to send you anothe copy of the schedule?"

Love the wallpapers Matt. I always have one on my phone and one on my laptop, I'll make whatever you have available work though. Thanks and keep up the good work!

The only suggestion I would have would be, if it would be possible to make one for both the Red Wings and Griffins games. It would probably be tough to do that though, and keep the sharp look. It would probably be too cluttered and confusing... Anyway, just a thought...