• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/17 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Maple Leafs 1

Rate this topic

Im so glad Zetterberg showed up tonight. I was a bit worried...he looked a bit slow against Boston.

Captain Z is back :) Hopefully this get the team some momentum and confidence. It sucks with the injury to Franzen tho. God damnit. 4 games in and we already have franzen and dats on injuries. FFS!!!!

Z's "new back" will be tested pretty hard if he already has to put his team on his shoulder when its only 4 games played in a 82 game season. Jesus. Zetterberg. Beard.

LGW

I wouldn't say he piggybacked the team last night. Yes he was phenomenal, but the rest of the team was playing awesome already. He just out them over the hump.

I wouldn't say he piggybacked the team last night. Yes he was phenomenal, but the rest of the team was playing awesome already. He just out them over the hump.

It's funny, I was thinking about how poor we were playing early in the game, yet we finished strong and our captain was a big part of that. But even when we played bad the Leafs couldn't seem to get anything going either, so I'm quite happy with tonight's game.

I was out with the wife last night, watching the dvr of the game now, and for all the grief I've given KFQ (deservedly so), the guy has veen improving from his fairly solid second half of last season and I thought he looked damn god based on what I've seen so far.

Franzen had a hell of a game before he got hurt, and I had to laugh at the Franzen hate before he got his goals. I'll be one of the first to call him out when Mule switches to ass mode, but give the guy credit. I agree he's playing the best he has in ages (Oh wait, I don't have the option to attend live so I need to start a charity or something).

Howard has also been playing well, shootout notwithstanding, but if you can't score it isn't just on the goalie. Here's hopng Monster stands tall today.

Guest DeGraa55

I was out with the wife last night, watching the dvr of the game now, and for all the grief I've given KFQ (deservedly so), the guy has veen improving from his fairly solid second half of last season and I thought he looked damn god based on what I've seen so far.

Franzen had a hell of a game before he got hurt, and I had to laugh at the Franzen hate before he got his goals. I'll be one of the first to call him out when Mule switches to ass mode, but give the guy credit. I agree he's playing the best he has in ages (Oh wait, I don't have the option to attend live so I need to start a charity or something).

Howard has also been playing well, shootout notwithstanding, but if you can't score it isn't just on the goalie. Here's hopng Monster stands tall today.

I was thinking the same thing with Quincey. I'm a big Quincey hater but he has been quite solid so far...if it can continue our defense might be the biggest strength of the team and it'll bring us back to the fact we need a top 6 winger that I've been crying for...