• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jersey Wing

Lucic has a meltdown as Bruins get smacked by Habs...again

Rate this topic

You may remember him making physical threats in last year's handshake line with Montreal after they beat Boston in 7 games. Well Montreal did what they do best tonight, beat Boston which was too much for Lucic.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/canadiens-get-best-of-bruins-milan-lucic-1.2802290

https://cdn1.lockerdome.com/uploads/ef77e8d41da351ef607a393cb90d42a0dbc5595958d493ec2ce8e0ddfae85722_large

Edited by Jersey Wing

Could have used Thornton and Boychuk for that game.

Habs are a bunch of ******* and as always Price has to bail them out. What happened to the big bad Bruins? If you lose against a hatred rival at least do it in style, fight Weise or but everything that moves.

Also laser pointers at a hockey game? Just stupid

Edited by frankgrimes

Lucic had such great timing with making a physical impact in the game. 1:40 left when your team is down a goal??

Taunting the Habs fans. Then gets tossed for yelling at the refs. Nice going big boy. You so smart.

He needs to grow up and not let his emotions get the best of him, make an impact in the game on the ice when it matters most.

--

In other news: Loved seeing him get bodied down by Emelin early in the game.

Lucic had such great timing with making a physical impact in the game. 1:40 left when your team is down a goal??

Taunting the Habs fans. Then gets tossed for yelling at the refs. Nice going big boy. You so smart.

He needs to grow up and not let his emotions get the best of him, make an impact in the game on the ice when it matters most.

--

In other news: Loved seeing him get bodied down by Emelin early in the game.

I love Emelin. Dude hits like a ton of bricks. What are the odds Marchenko is his cousin or something? That'd be nice.

Could have used Thornton and Boychuk for that game. Habs are a bunch of ******* and as always Price has to bail them out. What happened to the big bad Bruins? If you lose against a hatred rival at least do it in style, fight Weise or but everything that moves. Also laser pointers at a hockey game? Just stupid

Yes, drag Dale Weise out of the press box and KILL HIM!!!! Who cares if he didn't dress for the game, gotta show the league what Boston Strong really means bro!

Edited by kipwinger

Yes, drag Dale Weise out of the press box and KILL HIM!!!! Who cares if he didn't dress for the game, gotta show the league what Boston Strong really means bro!

The big bad beaslty Bruins are big and bad and beasts of the east. And man, that LOOCH guy? He's big AND bad AND tough. Boy oh boy I wouldn't want to mess with that team.

Guest Praying Mantha

Or you know, the Wings...

Ha. Was thinking the same thing. Closet Hans fan!

I love Emelin. Dude hits like a ton of bricks. What are the odds Marchenko is his cousin or something? That'd be nice.

Didn't know that, so that chances things of course. Just watched the replays Lucic wasn't very effective at all but that being said, Lucic is at his best when he's pissed of.

While Bruins fans have been lamenting their defense getting older and not being quite as good, I've been saying their biggest problem is their inability to keep their heads on straight. You can knock the B's off their game fairly easily. Even though I've always had a soft spot for the Bruins, I like it. It's fun to see Chara go bats*** crazy because he can't keep up.

While Bruins fans have been lamenting their defense getting older and not being quite as good, I've been saying their biggest problem is their inability to keep their heads on straight. You can knock the B's off their game fairly easily. Even though I've always had a soft spot for the Bruins, I like it. It's fun to see Chara go bats*** crazy because he can't keep up.

If only a young center would be there now, to help them out ooops Chiarelli traded him away (in other words got schooled badly by Nill).

People where laughing, when I've said the leadership of Thornton and his presence will be missed looks like I was right. The Bruins are playing like a team that's searching for an identity and one that didn't age well. Yeah, they've had to lose Iginla because of the cap but not replacing him ? wow

Add to that the loss of Boychuk and that off-season has been horrible for the Bruins. I love watching this team when they are on but so far Boston has been far from being impressive or fun to watch.

they need to get back to the big bad Bruins mantra and not let one playoff-series against the Habs change everything..

If only a young center would be there now, to help them out ooops Chiarelli traded him away (in other words got schooled badly by Nill).

People where laughing, when I've said the leadership of Thornton and his presence will be missed looks like I was right. The Bruins are playing like a team that's searching for an identity and one that didn't age well. Yeah, they've had to lose Iginla because of the cap but not replacing him ? wow

Add to that the loss of Boychuk and that off-season has been horrible for the Bruins. I love watching this team when they are on but so far Boston has been far from being impressive or fun to watch.

they need to get back to the big bad Bruins mantra and not let one playoff-series against the Habs change everything..

Because the Bruins were so disciplined with Thornton on the team?

Not to mention he's the idiot who squirted a player with water from the bench during game play.

I agree about the general direction of the team overall. Trading Seguin seemed like a "win now" move for the B's but now it's looking like they're shifting back to rebuild mode a bit. Or just don't have a clear direction.

Marchand went of the handle in the playoffs last year when thornton was on the team.

They're frustrated with their rough start - which owes to the loss of iginla and boychuk.

Lucic is an embarrassment to the power forwards of yesteryear. He's a spot picker when it comes to fighting, takes cheap shots with both hits and his stick, and just has the attitude of a big baby. I can't stand the guy, this is par for the course.

Because the Bruins were so disciplined with Thornton on the team? Not to mention he's the idiot who squirted a player with water from the bench during game play. I agree about the general direction of the team overall. Trading Seguin seemed like a "win now" move for the B's but now it's looking like they're shifting back to rebuild mode a bit. Or just don't have a clear direction.

When Chara retires, it's "uh oh" time in Boston.