• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

10/18 GDT - Maple Leafs 0 at Red Wings 1 (OT)

Rate this topic

14941433773_e68febc2b7_o.jpg

First GDT post of the season, glad to finally have the new format finished and ready to post up for you great posters at LGW.

Franzen appears to be fine, just a leg spasm, and likely will play. Monster makes his first appearance of the season. Let's follow up on last night's great performance and trim the leafs in back to back games.

As always, lines are projected as it stands right now at the time I am posting this in the middle of the night. Lines and goalies are subject to change.

LETS GO WINGS!!

I like the new defense pairings. More ice time for Smith, who has outplayed Ericsson thus far plus Ericsson will be a steady partner to Kindl. Quincey probably had his best game as a Red Wing yesterday, he was terrific in his own end and even joined the rush a few times.

Well I stayed up to watch the game and have a beer after, but I'm exhausted as I had to get up for work this morning. Chances are I'll miss some of the game as I'm going out for my birthday tonight... So I hope the wings can win this game and make it a winning weekend!

Here's hoping Monster stands tall, the new D pairings continue to work out as well as last night, and KFQ continues to play as awesome as he did last night. Fear the Zetterbeard!

I have a gig this afternoon (playing a dinner with my jazz combo) so I'll be late for the game, keep the posts going, as there is wifi where we'll be playing so I can check in.

Well I stayed up to watch the game and have a beer after, but I'm exhausted as I had to get up for work this morning. Chances are I'll miss some of the game as I'm going out for my birthday tonight... So I hope the wings can win this game and make it a winning weekend!

Happy Birthday! Hopefully the boys give you a win today. I'll toast you with my first dram of the Macallan during our first set break.

Here's hoping Monster stands tall, the new D pairings continue to work out as well as last night, and KFQ continues to play as awesome as he did last night. Fear the Zetterbeard!

I have a gig this afternoon (playing a dinner with my jazz combo) so I'll be late for the game, keep the posts going, as there is wifi where we'll be playing so I can check in.

Happy Birthday! Hopefully the boys give you a win today. I'll toast you with my first dram of the Macallan during our first set break.

Thanks and if you're feeling generous you can just send me a bottle ;)

Happy birthday kiddo!

LGW!

Interesting....

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive · 3m 3 minutes ago

Wings have recalled goalie Petr Mrazek from Grand Rapids.

Now we know why

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive 1m1 minute ago

Jimmy Howard has a sore groin. He's on 48 hour goalie IR and is eligible to play Tuesday, Holland said.

Edited by HockeytownRules19

Interesting....

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive · 3m 3 minutes ago

Wings have recalled goalie Petr Mrazek from Grand Rapids.

Now we know why

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 1m1 minute ago

Jimmy Howard has a sore groin. He's on 48 hour goalie IR and is eligible to play Tuesday, Holland said.

Well then... The groins are back at it again.