• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
roboturner

Mrazek Called Up

Rate this topic

I know it won't happen but I'd consider keeping mrazek at some point in the season and trading howard with smith and a 2016 1st and other pieces to say Edmonton for eberle and perron ... Edmonton will have to trade one of the young kids sooner rather than later and yakupov is always a risk to go to the khl so I'd stay away

I know it won't happen but I'd consider keeping mrazek at some point in the season and trading howard with smith and a 2016 1st and other pieces to say Edmonton for eberle and perron ... Edmonton will have to trade one of the young kids sooner rather than later and yakupov is always a risk to go to the khl so I'd stay away

smith is our best dman right now and is only improving. we can't afford to move him. I would rather move E at this point (obvs Quincey/Kindl first). Howard, Quincey, 2016 first for Eberle? That I would do.

Yeahhhh.

In no way would I move smith at this point.

He's had a few fairly noticeable miscues, but he's getting so much better so fast for a d-man.

You can't trade his potential with our number one defenseman on the wrong side of 30.

And Howard could be too valuable,

Especially as a mentor to Petr.

With the way the teans playing, I'm only kicking one or two of the tires at this point.

Because I like our team.

Smh.

Yeah I agree, No way I'm trading Smith at this point. Eberle is one of my favorite players but as a team that may lack a superstar Dman in the future, Smith has all the tools to be that. Plus we have a glut of forwards already.

Smith has easily been our most improved player so far, and is our only defenceman next to Kronwall who is any sort of an offensive threat.

He had Frosty on them for the winter classic but never heard of the polka dots.

Now that's an awesome goalie mask. Has to be my favorite so far.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/red-wings-goalie-petr-mrazek-adorable-snowman-pads-004058882--nhl.html

Snowflakes.

Not polka dots.

My baddd

Guest DeGraa55

That's pretty sweet. I'm not a big Family Guy fan, but Peter Griffin on the mask is perfect as long as he is in GR.

Pretty sure that ones old? He had that last year I'm 99% sure.

I didn't look at the new one.