• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Praying Mantha

10/21 GDT - Red Wings 1 at Canadiens 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

:lol: Hockeytown, I see what you did there!

Praying Mantha, the whole point of "our" GDT is to enjoy the creative genius of the few guys that put all the effort into it. We appreciate the link to "all the data we need" but its just not the same. It's also not a race to see who can get the GDT thread up first. Again, it's well worth the wait to enjoy the creative efforts of the "regular's." No offense, but do you see what I am saying?

That being said, I hope Dats is 100% and doesn't reinjure his shoulder! Lets go Wings!

Edited by LeftWinger

Guest Praying Mantha

:lol: Hockeytown, I see what you did there!

Praying Mantha, the whole point of "our" GDT is to enjoy the creative genius of the few guys that put all the effort into it. We appreciate the link to "all the data we need" but its just not the same. It's also not a race to see who can get the GDT thread up first. Again, it's well worth the wait to enjoy the creative efforts of the "regular's." No offense, but do you see what I am saying?

That being said, I hope Dats is 100% and doesn't reinjure his shoulder! Lets go Wings!

Totally! No one had signed up, so I made a point in the Datsyuk thread to just delete my post if someone comes up with something wicked. I am in total awe and respect of Flashy G, Hockeytown, and others' Game Day Threads. I just put something up cuz it looked as if no one else was going to. No disrespect to you or anyone else. Just a noon here who likes to talk a little wings hockey!

Guest Praying Mantha

Mantha's GDT is better than no GDT. Thanks Mantha!

No sweat. Like I said, no disrespect to anyone. Ever.

Oh, I appreciate it for sure! And sometimes, no one gets to it, it happens. I am sure nobody felt disrespected in any way. I do remember a few years back that there were issues with too many people putting up GDT's and that is why it all settled to just a couple of user's doing it. I am sure you had all good intentions and by no means are you just a no one here. You are part of this LGW family and we all appreciate yours and everyone's efforts to bring a ton of fun conversations and debates here! Keep doing what you are doing! Like I said, I meant ZERO offense to you whatsoever and enjoy reading your posts on this forum!

Guest Praying Mantha

Oh, I appreciate it for sure! And sometimes, no one gets to it, it happens. I am sure nobody felt disrespected in any way. I do remember a few years back that there were issues with too many people putting up GDT's and that is why it all settled to just a couple of user's doing it. I am sure you had all good intentions and by no means are you just a no one here. You are part of this LGW family and we all appreciate yours and everyone's efforts to bring a ton of fun conversations and debates here! Keep doing what you are doing! Like I said, I meant ZERO offense to you whatsoever and enjoy reading your posts on this forum!

Word. My autocorrect turned Noob into noon! Ha! We're all good. Go Red Wings!

At last!! A GDT that's aesthetically worthy of most of the crappy content/posts contained within. :lol:

I kid. Like others have said, it's certainly better than tumbleweeds.

I'm predicting another tight-checking up-tempo win tonight. Tatar will score because there are lot's of attractive females in Montreal :w00t:

Guest Praying Mantha

At last!! A GDT that's aesthetically worthy of most of the crappy content/posts contained within. :lol:

I kid. Like others have said, it's certainly better than tumbleweeds.

I'm predicting another tight-checking up-tempo win tonight. Tatar will score because there are lot's of attractive females in Montreal :w00t:

Just pray the 2nd page comes quickly! I'm helping right now. Ha!