• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/23 GDT : Penguins 3 at Red Wings 4 (OT)

Rate this topic

Wings will bounce back tonight. Looked great on Tuesday. Let's do it especially against these clowns! LGW!!!

Who in the world is Thomas Greiss? The German guy?

That third line probably won't do a whole lot offensively. Have we seen that second line before? I don't remember if Nyquist ever played with Sheahan and Tatar. Kind of sucks watching streams on my computer. Hard to tell who is on the ice sometimes.

That third line probably won't do a whole lot offensively. Have we seen that second line before? I don't remember if Nyquist ever played with Sheahan and Tatar. Kind of sucks watching streams on my computer. Hard to tell who is on the ice sometimes.

I believe that was the second line last game too.

Go wings! I like how we've been playing and I expect the second line to start getting on the board tonight.

IIRC it was together for a bit last season too and didn't do a whole lot. Hence why it wasn't together very long.

Who in the world is Thomas Greiss? The German guy?

Jep, he also certainly isn't the second coming of Carey Price, so Greiss as starter should be good for us.

Three Germans playing for the Pens tonight !? :scared: Can I get political asylum in Sweden for tonight ?

Edited by derblaueClaus

Need to get the PP going. Nyquist on the 2nd unit is a start, Mule would be nice as a screen/slot shot. Like to see Sheahan get some more minutes as a screen.

I think Howard is going to need a great game to pull a win. Unless the Pens just forget to cover Datsyuk thinking he isn't a threat or something crazy like that happens we can't expect a lot of offense against a healthy Pens team.

kindl leads our team with a +4. maybe he just had an off year last season. ive noticed he's making quick passes and decisions and he looks confident this year. the prospects pushing for his role must have lit a fire under him.

He's playing sheltered minutes. Don't read too much into it. He's still the weakest link.

People, I'm a troglodyte. How can I access the free game of the day on NHL Gamecenter? I don't live in Detroit so finding a Red Wings game on TV (especially one that's not the Leafs or Bruins, i.e. the only Wings games NBC Sports and NHL network seem to show) can be challenging.