• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NyquistianDeke

Anyone attended a game in Nashville?

Rate this topic

My wife and I are looking at celebrating our 10 year anniversary in Nashville to see the Wings take on the Predators.

Just wondering if anyone has attended a game in Nashville? Is there a visitors section, is there a way to get tickets through the Redwings?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Guest DeGraa55

When I went it was like 60% maybe more wings fan there. So there isn't really a visitors section.

They do put on a good show. Regularly have performers singing at intermission.I don't know the exact days they choose to maybe weekend games? I've had some where they have and some where they haven't.

Parking also isn't any issue. I personally parked at the football stadium(free iirc)then just walked a few blocks to Bridgestone.

I used to go quite a bit when I was younger, but I got the tickets through my family who had season tickets.

You won't need to find a wings section, the whole place should have a high amount of wings fans, and even if you don't have any around you, I've never had a problem with a Nashville fan, or a hockey fan in the south.

I would say message predsfan, but he was having some health troubles so I don't know if he'd see it.

Been to quite a few. Great atmosphere, nice arena.

Get a hotel room downtown so you can walk to the bars afterwards (if you're in to that).

Just cross your fingers that the Preds don't score or you'll be subjected to this...

Edited by FireCaptain

Been to quite a few. Great atmosphere, nice arena.

Get a hotel room downtown so you can walk to the bars afterwards (if you're in to that).

Just cross your fingers that the Preds don't score or you'll be subjected to this...

I am sure it is all in fun and I am a McGraw fan

I just moved down here to Nashville, but I can tell you that it's a good atmosphere at the games, and people are pretty good sports about everything. The good hockey fans are good hockey fans. One thing though is that from what I've heard, if you buy tickets through official channels, they make you buy tickets to two games when you want to buy tickets against teams like the Wings. Lame. I'd try finding tickets through a 3rd party if I were you.

Dang Predsfan. Never here when u need him. Probably out moonshinin or line dancin. Whatever Tennessee ppl do

You rang,sorry that I haven't been on lately,I have been in a lot have pain dealing with this massive kidney stone,had another surgery on Wednesday to another surgery get another stint and I got another surgery get more of the stone removed

You rang,sorry that I haven't been on lately,I have been in a lot have pain dealing with this massive kidney stone,had another surgery on Wednesday to another surgery get another stint and I got another surgery get more of the stone removed

All the best to you and don't worry there are tons of things more important than hockey or message boards get well soon :-)

I just moved here recently also but have been to 4-5 wings-preds games and like others have said you'll see plenty of red in the arena. I always get my tickets from stub hub or Nashville craigslist. We always sit center ice up in the upper bowl but try get row A seats. That way no one sits in front of you and it's a great view of entire rink. Tickets are usually around $50-75 in that general area. Looking forward to the Saturday 2pm central start. Will be my 1st afternoon game, should leave plenty of time for partying on Broadway after a big wings win..

Guest DeGraa55

He's scoring as much for Nashville as Legwand is for us this year! :lol::scared::yahoo::shout:

too soon?

Legwand and nyquist are a big reason we made the playoffs.