• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
cnot19

General discussion for tonight's games

Rate this topic

Video of the incident.

WTF is Lucic doing there? Engaging but keeping his gloves on? Then throwing his glove at him afterwards?

What a clown.

He is pissed about that hammer from Prout but he had to see it coming both dropped their gloves and were willing to go!

But man this Bruins version isn't as entertaining as last years one. Thornton and Iginla are really missed. I mean, it's going to be one heck of a Saturday night, hnic and two original 6 clubs matches plus the chance of seeing Robbins back in the Bruins line up and Lucic finally going berserk

I hope the Bruins don't re-sign him Lucic would look fantastic in a Winged wheel

Here use another fight between fight two http://m.youtube.com/results?q=Lucic prout&sm=3

Edited by frankgrimes

Video of the incident.

WTF is Lucic doing there? Engaging but keeping his gloves on? Then throwing his glove at him afterwards?

What a clown.

This guy is a joke. What a belligerent man child, he's got some serious self-control issues. I love that he got knocked the f*** out.

Watching Toronto and Washington and brouwer demolished kadri in the corner, and instead of going on his way and getting back in the play he stopped to make sure kadri was OK, tapped him on the ass, and then Toronto scored.

Even though he got a goal against, it was nice to see that.

Does the soul some good.

The wings are only 3 points behind both Tampa and Montreal but with two games in hand on the Habs and only one in hand on the bolts.

I was just about to say that. They are both in striking distance. If we win today we are 1 point back of both and a game in hand on Montreal. That's not much of a clear lead to me.

It doesn't have anything to do with our conference, but the st. Louis-chicago game should be a good one tonight.

Every time they play there's huge hits and a scrum or two.

Backed and toews went last year.

This gotta be it for Eakins

You'd think so, But a carousel if coaches is t going to do anything for them.

I think they have to get rid mactavish first.

That whole orginization is screwed, I think they'll have to clean house and only keep a few of their former first overall picks, trade the ones that they can get some sort of value for because s***s just not working there.

It doesn't have anything to do with our conference, but the st. Louis-chicago game should be a good one tonight.

Every time they play there's huge hits and a scrum or two.

Backed and toews went last year.

You'd think so, But a carousel if coaches is t going to do anything for them.

I think they have to get rid mactavish first.

That whole orginization is screwed, I think they'll have to clean house and only keep a few of their former first overall picks, trade the ones that they can get some sort of value for because s***s just not working there.

Agreed, start with Mr. 6 Rings Lowe, keep MacTavish on a short-leash and tell the players that this is going to be about accountability, the junior-days are over time to hang or sink with the big boys. Can't believe they haven't talked to Disco Dan and Ray Shero yet.

Winnipeg just had 3 defenders go down with injuries (Bogosian, Enstrom and Clitsome). How about a little Kindl in your line-up, Mr. Cheveldayoff? Heh... heh?

But seriously, Anaheim's guys go down one after another, they go out and get Brewer and Robak. Meanwhile, we've still got Kindl sitting here.