• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
cnot19

General discussion for tonight's games

Rate this topic

Did he really back down from Subban? That would be soooof****** sweet.

After a big hit by Lucic, Subban skated up the ice to slash, cross-check, and shove Lucic. Lucic may have thought Subban was trying to draw a penalty, but the situation was such that Lucic would not have gotten an instigator if he dropped his gloves and started swinging.

Would have loved seeing Loooooch unload on him.. Cocky rats sometimes need a head cleaning. But man Rask needs to be better against the habs

Afterward he could have bathed in the blood of his vanquished enemy right? It would have been awesome! Nothing cooler than watching Lucic and the B's lose hockey games and kick ass!

Would have loved seeing Loooooch unload on him.. Cocky rats sometimes need a head cleaning. But man Rask needs to be better against the habs

Are you implying that Subban is more deserving of a "head cleaning" than Lucic? I'd love to hear the rational behind that.

NO! No you wouldn't. No way. Take it back right now. Seriously.

:lol:

But seriously, if any one of those two is deserving of a good old fashioned beatdown, it would not be the lad in the red, white, and blue. As Ryan Miller so succinctly put it, "I just wanted to say what a piece of s*** I think Lucic is. "

Guest DeGraa55

You've got that flipped. Between those two Looooch is the raaaaaat by a country mile.

And yet he'd still look good and dats wing....

And yet he'd still look good and dats wing....

No doubt he's a talented player. One of the few true power forwards left in the game.

Just saying that if we're gonna call one of those two a rat, I'm going with the guy who's run goalies, suckerpunched guys, has repeatedly speared players in the nuts (usually because they gave him a clean hard hit and he couldn't take it), been suspended multiple times, and throws tantrums in the handshake line instead of manning up.

Guest DeGraa55

No doubt he's a talented player. One of the few true power forwards left in the game.

Just saying that if we're gonna call one of those two a rat, I'm going with the guy who's run goalies, suckerpunched guys, has repeatedly speared players in the nuts (usually because they gave him a clean hard hit and he couldn't take it), been suspended multiple times, and throws tantrums in the handshake line instead of manning up.

Completely agree. Subban is no saint either though. They both got pretty pissy attitudes at times.

What has Subban ever done to suggest he's "pissy"?

Did you forget that being an intense emotional goofball isn't allowed in the hockey world? Guy's not pissy at all he just says what he's thinking. Which is a nice change of pace if you ask me.

Did you forget that being an intense emotional goofball isn't allowed in the hockey world? Guy's not pissy at all he just says what he's thinking. Which is a nice change of pace if you ask me.

I disapprove of all varieties of goofballery. Intensely emotional or otherwise.

Edited by kipwinger