• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
e_prime

THN: 30 NHL teams, 30 I-never-saw-this-coming starts for players

Rate this topic

Guest DeGraa55

Then why aren't you discussing how anti-clutch Datsyuk, Zberg, Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, ect. Are?

Seems more like a team issue, not a Franzen one. But it's more fun/easy to bash Franzen right?

The kids are kids the only one who has be OMGAMAZING was nyquist. Dat and z are clearly at the point who can't carry a team alone. They need help around them(scoring winger).

The kids are kids the only one who has be OMGAMAZING was nyquist. Dat and z are clearly at the point who can't carry a team alone. They need help around them(scoring winger).

Kids are young + Dats and Z are old = trash Franzen, gotcha. I don't know how that makes sense, but I was never good at math so I'll have to take your word for it.

Edited by number9

Guest DeGraa55

Kids are young + Dats and Z are old = trash Franzen, gotcha. I don't know how that makes sense, but I was never good at math so I'll have to take your word for it.

Anything plus anything equals franzens trash.

Trash is always trash. Sorry I prefer quality over trash.

Guest DeGraa55

Ah yes, so you admit to blind Franzen hatred without a rational basis. Glad you can at least admit it. Bravo.

I did not. Nor do I.

Guest DeGraa55

Oh so you like the guy?

Hell no. I hate him. But I have a valid reason to hate him.

Guest DeGraa55

Because he's not clutch in the playoffs?

One of several. Do we really need to have this discussion every day/week? You people don't let it go and keep it bringing it back up. The you people or the mods get sick of whine cry and complain then the threads get locked.

So why do you people keep bring up Franzen?

You really no matter what happens the people like you who like him always will. The people like

Me will always hate him. So what is there to continually discuss?

One of several. Do we really need to have this discussion every day/week? You people don't let it go and keep it bringing it back up. The you people or the mods get sick of whine cry and complain then the threads get locked.

So why do you people keep bring up Franzen?

You really no matter what happens the people like you who like him always will. The people like

Me will always hate him. So what is there to continually discuss?

Krsmith brought him up. YOU felt the need to express how much you "hate" him. If you didn't want to discuss him why did you engage in discussion about him? This is a discussion board you know...

Guest DeGraa55

Krsmith brought him up. YOU felt the need to express how much you "hate" him. If you didn't want to discuss him why did you engage in discussion about him? This is a discussion board you know...

You're right Franzen sucks cause I hate him.

I hate him cause he sucks.

Discuss.