• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
drumnj

Red Wings Central Closing Down (completely) Nov. 7th

Rate this topic

Back in September Matt (different Matt) said he was no longer doing articles and write-ups on prospects on Red Wings Central. At the time he said that the forums would stay up, but a week ago he posted that they were being closed as well. I didn't see anything posted here about it, HFboards had a farewell thread at the time. I do have to say it was one of the better assesment sites for Wings prospects, especially the rankings.

Some of you may be familiar with the forums there, as it was pretty laid back...well since there was little to no moderation (so quite the opposite as here). I would assume he's going to dedicate all his time to CapGeek (if you didn't know a Wings fan runs it) and everything will be pretty much frozen in time. Just thought a post here wouldn't hurt as we are losing an exclusively Red Wings blog/news/forum site.

Let's start a wings site call bpc, butt pats central

God dammit E_T. :lol:

Anyway...

Sucks that RWC is done. Not only was the info...well...*informative,* but the site was laid out well and easy to navigate. Unlike the dumpster fires that are some other websites...

Dickie, why can't you just post the name of the site here? I'm interested in having a look for sure. If it's half as good as RWC I'd be very impressed.

He runs a wings blog that is 100% an LGW comment without the commentary. I highly doubt he has a RWC equivalent running already.