• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/7 GDT : Devils 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Yep. Or be ready to score lots of goals. Last year in Detroit the final score was 7-4 Wings. That was not a tight game.

God I hope we don't have to rely on this team to score a bunch of goals tonight. I'm not ready for more disappointment quite yet. The last three games have been tough enough as it is.

God I hope we don't have to rely on this team to score a bunch of goals tonight. I'm not ready for more disappointment quite yet. The last three games have been tough enough as it is.

Well the version of the Wings last March that scored 7 was much more anemic offensively "on paper" than this one.

That was when Franzen - Legwand - Nyquist was the top line and both Zetterberg and Datsyuk were out.

That game was an offensive anomaly.

Ah, ok. His goal was pretty flukey (refs missed it and played continued for about 90 seconds), but they don't ask how, just how many. I couldn't stop laughing though because I know it probably gave Babs a stiffy and now he'll play the last 70~ games.

Yeah and I bet we'll see him on the power play at some point of tonight's game. :D