No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/7 GDT : Devils 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Guest DeGraa55

Goal afain.

Smith!!!!!!!

I guess before every game I'll just say we need more goals from our defense....there's two.

Edited by DeGraa55

That was a great play by smith. Trips on air then tootoo falls and dekeyser trips on the same air and we get a PP.

Hmmm. Ok.

You're welcome.

That sounds like a great friend. I'm still young so I didn't get to watch much live...I remember the McCarty stuff well though. So I just use youtube a lot.

He was. We met in a stat class, and were both wearing Probert jerseys. Most likely the only two Wings fans at Penn State then since most were on the Pens bandwagon due to the cups with Mario. We spent way too much time playing NHLPA93 and NHL94 on the Sega.

Kindl reading the play well or is he just on fire?

Seems to be a bit of both. Honestly, I figured everybody expected Kindl to produce offensively. That's why he's been on the team. It's just, as of lately, he's actually accomplishing something. He's no longer a Brad Stuart who sucks at defense.

I won't see it until I get home, but I've always thought Kindl had a decent shot from the blue line. Kindl-Smith on the PP might actually help it threaten more, but I'd also think a shortie would be a distinct possibility.

The restaurant just started playing Don't Stop Believing after I told my wife the Wings took the lead. Hopefully that's a good omen.

Kindl and Smith? Holy crap.

Ok, who else do we want to get going?

Man that Franzen sucks. He's lazy. Turns the puck over constantly. Can't wait to get off the ice. They should trade him for a bag of pucks.

:dntknw:

Nice. Maybe a kick in the yambag would do it.

It was a PP-Goal and he was shooting from the blueline and his shot caught a few lucky bounces. But you gotta give him credit, he shoots the puck well the last few games.

I've hardly been a fan of Kindl but in spite of his weaknesses he used to be one of the best at getting his shot through from the point. For whatever reason he seemed to lose that ability last season, but maybe he's discovering it again?

As great as it is he's playing better, in the back of my mind I can't help thinking how his trade value is also increasing. :D

I won't see it until I get home, but I've always thought Kindl had a decent shot from the blue line. Kindl-Smith on the PP might actually help it threaten more, but I'd also think a shortie would be a distinct possibility.

I actually think he's improved in that regard compared to last season. His shots don't get blocked that often any more and it's showing in a positive way.

Do you hear that other teams ? Take our Kindls while they're hot !

Edited by derblaueClaus

I've hardly been a fan of Kindl but in spite of his weaknesses he used to be one of the best at getting his shot through from the point. For whatever reason he seemed to lose that ability last season, but maybe he's discovering it again?

As great as it is he's playing better, in the back of my mind I can't help thinking how his trade value is also increasing. :D

Literally that was then only thing I was thinking, I wasn't worried about him scoring for us, I was just thinking about his value rising.

The way we started, I was just about to turn to something more interesting, to see if Darnell is really the father of Tawahi's baby boy (the DNA test never lies). Then Kipwinger woulda been like,"Hey T.Low, did you see either one of those goals?", and I'd've been like,"No", and he would've been like, "It's ok, either did Corey Schnieder!".

LGW!

His shot has been good, so it's no fluke he's been converting. It's refreshing to see on this team of defenders.